9

B R O O K L Y N

B R O O K L Y N

The repetitive sound of the monitors beeping and silent voices echo around me. slowly i painfully open my eyes, instantly closing them shut again i groan from the bright light that shined through the unfamiliar room i was in. my head began to throb, letting out a groan i reach my arm up to massage my temples. as i went to massage my temples my hands stop.

pouting i look down to see that my hands were handcuffed to a bed. but not just any bed, slowly adjusting my eyes to the light i notice that i was in a hospital bed.

looking to my side i see all sorts of machines that were hooked up to me, i started to panic my heartbeat was racing. one of the machines started to beep causing me to panic even more.

the hospital door opened and in rushed a bunch of nurses. "hello Brooklyn Sanchez, my name is nurse White, i need you to breath and calm down as you have suffered a few severe wounds" at this my eyes widen but i do as told taking in big breaths.

the door opened revealing officer velez with a donut in his hands. "oh shoot you're awake" he mumbled wiping his mouth with his palm. "you need to be fired" i tease shaking my head. the nurse let out a little giggle excusing herself from the room.

"what the fuck happened" i groan adjusting my position on the uncomfortable hospital bed. "fio found you unconscious in the bathroom" he began i frown trying my best to figure out who could have done this. my thoughts were interrupted by the hospital door opening once again. turning my head towards the door i see officer de jesús.

the two made eye contact, officer velez smiled walking towards him dapping him up. "hey thanks man, wife has been up my ass" officer velez joked making the two chuckle. "aww tell her she could join" i playfully tease winking at him. playfully rolling his eyes he replies "I think we're good" he snaps saying his last goodbyes before leaving the room.

it was now just officer de jesús and i.

once the door shut his glare was on me, he walked up to me slowly examining my body, his face ever so concentrated as if he was looking for something. answers to a puzzle as if the missing piece was hidden on my body somewhere. he still hadn't said anything, no smile, no gesture nothing at all, he so was concentrated making me nervous to speak.

"who did this?" he spat with a mix of anger and concern. looking at him i shrugged to afraid to speak. he sourly snickered towards me. "speak. who did this" he asked again this time his voice was strong and more of a demand. gulping i look back at him "i don't know" i stuttered.

letting go of my arm he groans running his hands through his hair "bullshit nena" he barked "I know you know" he growled clenching his jaw. "even if i did know i wouldn't tell, thats the rule papi! you never snitch" i yell becoming frustrated with him.

he slowly nods his head taking in breaths trying to calm himself down. he places his palm on my head brushing the hairs that were on my face behind my ears "you scared me nena" he softly spoke stroking my forehead with his thumb. "all i want is for you to be safe, please let me help, please nena" he pleaded squeezing my hands in hope that i would tell him. "nice try papi" i chuckle playfully rolling my eyes.

2 hours later...

it was now 2:30am, i was now released from the hand cuffs they let me access the toilets. looking to the side i see officer zabdiel fast asleep on the visitors chairs, i quietly chuckle to myself. after going to the bathroom i walk into the hospital room. before hoping into the hospital bed i see officer de jesús phone on the chair next to him. quickly checking outside my door i checked if anyone was around. once the coast was clear i tip toed toward him.

grabbing his phone a little card dropped, quickly picking it up i noticed it was his ID, it had his name, d.o.b details and address. "zabdiel de jesús" i mumble to myself so that's his name. zabdiel. my thoughts were interrupted by him moving around. panicking i placed his phone down, but luckily he was just adjusting his position. letting out a sigh of relief i grab his phone resuming my plan.

i quietly grabbed his thumb unlocking his phone. he let out a little groan shifting around a bit. "shit stay still fool" i quietly cursed at him. once i was into his phone i went straight into messages. quickly doing what i had to do making sure to delete the evidence.

"thanks for you help papi" i whispered planting a kiss on his cheek before heading back to sleep.

||

Hey luvs!!
next chapter is the final chapter!

i wonder what she did on his phone??👀

n e wayzzz i just want to say its been 10 days into august and there still ain't no new music... not even any teasers or promo. istg if they lying again-

remember to vote comment and share for more chapters
stay safe xx
-dimelomami💋