10

O m n i s c i e n t

O m n i s c i e n t

2 days later ....

today was the day Brooklyn would be discharged from hospital and sent back to prison. ever since that night she has been impatiently waiting for erick to come and save her.

zabdiel has been around a lot lately, he would come over after his shifts to drop off food and lighten her mood, he still has no clue of Brooklyns plan to escape. she would tell him but she feared he would freak out and tell her to not do it.

over the past few days the two have grown extremely close, from an outsiders perspective you would assume he was doing his job as an officer keeping watch of Brooklyn, but what really was happening was far from it. zabdiel was falling, he was falling for a criminal.

"I'll see you soon nena" he farewelled whispering the last word. pulling back from the hug he placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"see you very soon" brooklyn smiled winking back at him, watching as he walked out of the hospital room.

once the door shut she let out a loud sigh throwing her head back onto the hospital pillow. "erick loco where the fuck are you" she mumbled to herself in frustration.

...

"Brooklyn Sanchez" a female voice cooed, gently rocking her in attempt to wake her up. letting out a groan brooklyn slowly woke up to see a nurse.

"Hi there Brooklyn, it's time to go now" brooklyn furrowed her eyebrows at the woman, she hadn't seen this nurse before.

"everything alright Sanchez" officer velez questioned making brooklyn jump not knowing he was in the room.

ignoring him she took one more look at the unfamiliar nurse, examining her figure. her eyes wondered up and down trying to find any clues. that was until her eyes landed on a tribe tattoo she had on her neck. Brooklyn knew that patch, it was none other than her homie ericks tribe patch.

"Sanchez you didn't answer my question" officer velez objected once more. taking her eyes off of the tattoo she nods towards him "im as fine as wine" she smirked.