7

B R O O K L Y N

B R O O K L Y N

I woke up to a pillow repeatedly hitting my face , groaning i grab a hold of the pillow throwing it back at the person.

"Get ya ass up hoe" the sound of Fios annoying voice rung through my ears following by the sound of her laughter.

"5 more minutes" I mumbled turning back around into my previous sleeping position.

Fio wasn't having any of this, she grabbed ahold of the thin sheet covering my body ripping it off me. A soft gasp leaving her lips.

"Yo how'd you get all these bruises" she gasped examining the marks left on my inner thigh, hips and around my wrists from last night.

My eyes widen but to my luck she couldn't see as my face was buried into my pillow. "I feel flat on my face on the treadmill" I lie turning around to face her.

"Damn" she snickered trying to hold in a laugh, "hah hah very funny" I mocked pointing my finger at her rolling my eyes.

"nah B this is bad bad" she spoke, spreading my legs to take a better look at the marks officer de Jesús left causing me to squirm and slap her hand at the sudden movement.

"stay still B, I'm trynna see sum" she growled lifting my leg up, "but it tickles" I giggle trying to push her away from my legs.

The burning sensation between my thighs stung as she lifted my legs up, if anyone walked in right now this would be awkward.

"Brookl- oh um im sorry" Officer de Jesús eyes widen at what he had walked in on. Slapping Fios head out of between my thighs I quickly spoke up.

"No we're sorry" I assured him glaring at Fio who in return shrugged her shoulders.

"Just calling you guys up for-" he began "breakfast" Fio finished which he nodded his head at her.

"what time is it" I ask furrowing my eyebrows. "15 minutes till breakfast time is over" Fio complained rolling her eyes.

"So if you excuse me Officer de giraffe, i would like to go and grab some breakfast" she sassed pushing past him but before walking out she turned around "have fun trying to get sleeping beauty out in time" she teased patting his back, turning around and leaving.

Sighing I buried my face into my hands, causing him to let out a deep chuckle.

"I didn't keep you up too late did I" i wasn't even looking at him but I could feel his stupid smirk through his speech.

"suck my ass" i sassed poking my tongue out at him.

"Already did" he smirked shrugging his shoulders.

My mouth hung wide open at his unholy words, i was so taken back i didn't realise he had steeped closer to me. Gently tracing my lips with his thumb he slipped a finger into my lips, causing my lips to coat his finger while looking up innocently at him, with a little pop his finger leaves my mouth leaving a trail of my saliva connecting my lips to his finger.

"you have 10 more minutes to grab something to eat" he said acting as if I didn't just suck on his finger.

wow this guy.

I couldn't look too keen for him so I quickly shrugged it off removing my sheet attempting to stand up. The burning feeling between my thighs stung like a bitch as I attempted to stand up making me walk all funny.

"You good" he questioned, again I couldn't see him but I could hear the smirk he had on his perfectly formed face.

"Yup, never been better" I offered him a forced smile, walking or should I say limping past him.

Eyeing me up and down as I walked past him he slapped my ass, a little whimper left my mouth "oops, still in pain?" he smirked biting his lower lip.

this guy.

||

Walking into the lunchroom all the inmates were sitting in their groups, all except one, and that one was Catrina Lowe she was sitting alone with a table to herself.

Our eyes meet, she had the same sick smirk plastered on her face, quickly grabbing my food I take a seat next across from her. Everyone in the room was shocked, as they all turned their heads towards us.

"Hello Brooklyn , what an unexpected pleasure" she spoke looking up at me in fake surprise.

"fuck off with that shit" i coldly snickered towards her, "what are you really here for" I question furrowing my eyes at her.

"Brooklyn " she sickly giggled, "it's been rather quiet without you around" she sickly smiled buttering her bread.

"what would you know hoe, your the one who left me" I scoffed at her ignorance to our old friendship.

"Awh your still on about that, come on Brooklyn grow up" she smugly smiled towards me.

"I'm on to you" i taunted cocking my head to the side, she let out a sick laugh causing me to pout. "no, I'm on to you" she chuckled taking a quick sip of her tea.

"tell Officer de Jesús I said hi" she smirked taking a bite of her bread.

I lost my cool, hitting the table I stood up grabbing her collar, getting up in her face.

"Yeah B smash her" Fio cheered from the other side of the room.

"Sanchez let her go" Officer Velez demanded from the entrance.

"Stay the fuck away" I spat tightening my grip on her collar.

"Awh wheres the old Sanchez I knew" she spoke innocently smiling up at me.

"She's long gone hoe" I sneered slamming her back down by the collar storming out of the lunch room.

||

Hey luvs!!

oops Catrina knows about their late night affairs...

I don't really like this chapter but oh well :/ this was just another filler chapter.

Sorry for the late update, wattpad be playing up lately smh.

Remember to vote comment and share for more chapters
Stay safe xx
-Dimelomami💋