3

B R O O K L Y N

B R O O K L Y N

"Thanks B, I can always count on you" jaz the prison wards crackhead said, "my pleasure" offering her a smile I walk past her into the prison gym.

Once I walk in, no surprise I see Fio lifting weights with a cigarette in her mouth.

"Your turning me Fiona" I teased leaning on the gym door. "Oh fuck off" she scoffs dropping the weights taking a seat on the bench.

"What's going on" she questioned cutting straight to the point. I tilted my head pouting at her. "Oh don't give me that look, I saw the new chick get written up" she said taking a sip from her water bottle wiping her sweat with a gym towel.

Sighing I took a seat on the bench in front of her, closing the door behind me. "We got caught" I admitted, taking a quick glance behind me to ensure no one was listening in.

"Shit" she quietly exclaimed. "did they see you" she asked concerned, I shook my head no in response causing her to let out a sigh of relief.

Fio looked relieved, but not me, I still felt uptight about this whole situation. "Yo why you so uptight, your good they didn't see you" she said playfully shoving me, I didn't flinch, not even a snicker left my lips.

"What if she snitches" I say looking fio straight in the eyes, she snickered making me more frustrated. "She's new Fio, she doesn't know the rules".

"Well if she does snitch, she'll learn them the hard way" Fio shrugged, walking out of the gym leaving me behind.

||

1 hour later

It was currently dinner time and I was sitting on the dinner table picking at my stale lasagna. Fio notices and snickered "bet you miss eating a good juicy steak" she teased.

"you bet, i for sure didn't miss this shit" I sighed pushing my plate away from me. "we'll get use to it, it's going to a long 15 years or more in here" she said winking back at me.

Leaning back on my chair I glanced around the lunch hall to see if Maria was back yet, my search was interrupted by an inmate yelling.

"Yo B! they're doing a toss in your cell" one of the other inmates called out towards me. I quickly get up and ran to my cell.

Once I reach my cell I saw all of my belongings being tipped and thrown out. "Yo what the fuck" I yelled at the two officers that had their backs faced to me.

"Can one of you dickheads tell me what's going on" I shout in frustration, Officer de Jesús turned around facing me "where are the drugs Brooklyn?" I cringed at the name but brushed it off.

"I don't know what your talking about" I lied, crossing my arms over my chest and leaning on the door.

How did they know?

"One last chance Brooklyn, where are the drugs" this time his voice was deep and cold, and his eyes turned a dark shade of black.

"I have no idea what your talking about" I respond sticking to my lie meanwhile trying to keep my unfazed image up.

"oh give it up Brooklyn, Maria snitched on you" he scoffed down at me.

That little bitch.

"Found it" Officer Velez shouted from inside my cell, I stood there completely baffled groaning while biting on my finger nails.

Officer de Jesús smirked grabbing the capsule off of Officer Velez examining it before popping them into a ziplock bag.

"Take this to head chief" he instructed. "I got Sanchez" Officer Velez nodded his head taking the ziplock and walking out the other direction.

It was now just office de jesús and I, he smirked down at me and reached for his handcuffs.

"Hands Behind you back, and face the door" he demanded, mentally cursing myself I obeyed, turning around with my hands behind my back.

The familiar feeling of the cold metal hoops locking against my skin mixed with the warmth of his strong hands sent an unfamiliar feeling through my body.

"Walk" his voice ever so soft but firm echoed through my ears shaking me back into reality.

As I walked out of my cell I made eye contact with Fio. "She narked, keep an eye on her, don't do anything without me" I quickly mumble to her as I walked down the hall to the 'slot'.

||

"So your the famous Miss Brooklyn" Officer de Jesús said walking me through the last gated doors.

I didn't reply, I was too busy thinking of a way to get back at Maria, my thoughts were interrupted by his voice again. "your not much of a talker huh Brooklyn".

"It's B, and how long am I in the slot?" I snap getting straight to the point, the only thing on my mind was revenge and torture.

"Five days" what?! five fucking days!! "You've got to be kidding me" I groan in frustration punching the wall.

"If you be good it could be reduced" he implied, taking in a breath I calmed myself down, I needed to get out of here fast so if acting good will make that happen I needed to relax.

"I'll be outside, do you need anything?" he asked running his hands through his hair, something about his huge hands get me all funny.

"Yeah you" I mumble to myself "sorry what was that" he scrunched up his face in confusion.

"Oh no nothing" I reply innocently looking up at him bitting my lip, he raised an eyebrow up at me.

"um ok I'll be outside, yell out if you need anything" he said scratching the back of his neck before opening the door and existing.

||

Hey luvs!!
Well she's in the slot...

slot is like a punishment room, where the prisoner is kept by themselves with no communication with others.

I hope you guys are still enjoying this, I know this chapter is a bit boring but it's just a filler I guess.

Remember to vote comment and share for more chapters
Stay safe xx
-Dimelomami💋