Chapter 1

You sighed and grabbed the knife from the kitchen cabinet, wondering how you were ever going to pull this off without getting caught.

Putting the knife in your hoodie pocket you rushed over to your room.

If your parents found you with the knife you'd be grounded for life.

You shut the door to your room and quickly put the knife under your pillow, waiting for just the right moment, which was when they had fallen asleep.

You smiled. Tonight was the night.

You slipped into bed, waiting for the alarm on your phone, which was a very quiet alarm.

With that you fell asleep

———————————

The alarm went off and you woke up dazed, your hair a wreck like every morning.

You silenced the alarm and got up stretching.

Putting your black jeans, shirt, and hoodie on, along with a pair of black boots, you scurried over and grabbed the knife.

You gently grabbed your phone and opened your door. You scanned the hall before you tiptoed out towards the front door.

You grabbed a piece of paper and began writing.

After you wrote the note you grabbed the bag you had packed for the week, and rushed out putting the knife in your bag as you scurried out.

Shutting and locking the door behind you, you rushed over to your moms car. You had snagged the keys. Hopefully she wouldn't mind.

Your parents rarely cared about what you did anyways.

You threw the bag in the back, put your phone on the seat next to you, and turned the key after shoving it in the ignition.

Starting up the car you drove off into the night.

As you passed multiple buildings, you thought about the newest thing that was all over the news.

They called it 'the bite of 87', something like that.

You rolled your eyes as you stopped at a stop light, not daring to speed even though nobody was on the road at three in the morning.

You let your eyes drift over to the pizzeria, the place where everyone either went missing or died...

You huffed and breath, growling to yourself.

Who in their right minds, would send their kids there if there's a chance of them getting murdered?

Your grip tightened on the wheel.

Staring at the pizzeria, you would of sworn you saw movement.

But you shook your head, knowing it was the shadows darting every which way.

Your eyes went back to the light as it turned green, but before you could hit the gas pedal, a loud thump sounded on top your car.

Your eyes widened and you sat stock still.

Your grip tightened and your hands began to shake.

You slowly looked to your left through your window, to reveal the face of the masked puppet himself.

You screamed and hit the gas pedal, only to ram into a light pole, and sink into a black abyss.