Chapter 7

You glared at the police officer in front of you, knowing he was going to ask you were you went, why you left, and what you did.

You gave short and simple answers, saying that you crashed the car by accident, then wandered somewhere and collapsed. You had managed to use some toilet paper you found to wrap your wounds, and when you were able to walk, you went back home.

You had given this answer about six times already, but the officer just didn't seem to believe you.

You sighed and stood. "Are we dine here?"

The officer nodded, and you barges right out of the door. Your parents smirked and stood up.

"Liar. You lie about everything." Your father said grabbing you by the hair. "You little brat-"

"Excuse me. Are you her father?" The officer from earlier asked.

He shoved you away and turned facing the officer. "Yes sir we are."

"What gives you the right to do what you just did to her?" He said looking your dad dead in the eyes, as he had been the one to grab your hair.

"Well, she is MY daughter." Your father said shrugging.

"That is not how you treat a child." He turned. Follow me sir, you are under arrest.

Your fathers eyes widened and he began to stutter. "B-but I-"

"Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law." The officer grabbed the car keys from your dads hand and tossed them to you.

"You know how to drive. Just don't crash the car."

You nodded and smiled as your dad was handcuffed and taken back for interrogation.

You walked out to the car, and looked towards the direction of the pizzeria.

You sighed and unlocked the car and got in. You put the key into the ignition and turned the car on.

You drove out of the parking lot to your friends house.

Maybe she could help...

(Any guesses as to who it might be anyone? Please comment here——>)