Chapter 2

As I jumped into action, saving the now dying girl which I had accidentally made crash, I realized just how terrifying I looked in the mask and suit.

Though I never really doubted I was scary, I just didn't think the old rusted mirrors pictured it as much as it did now... and I loved it!

Grabbing the girls arm and pulling her out, I swiftly jumped away and set her down at the pizzeria steps.

"Hm..." I smiled, my hand on my face, but to where I could see. My claws had dug into her arm, and the nice, thick, red blood, shone brightly in the moons light.

I chuckled. "This will be interesting~... my little puppet."

———————————

Bringing the body in wasn't all that easy. Especially having to sneak her in without the others noticing.

I gently sat her in my music box and jumped in after her. I had a miniature bed inside, which made the place pretty cramped, but other than that, this place was home.

All I knew was that when she was fully awake, I would kill her and stuff her within a suit.

I smiled thinking of that and gently sat her on the bed.

I wrapped her wounds with some of my clothing, then sat in the corner, my white shirt and black pants the only thing left that I could wear at the moment.

"Well my little puppet, I'll be waiting~"

And with that, I leaned against the wall and fell asleep.