Chapter 14

You grumbled to yourself as you fumbled with the rope that held your hands bound together.

"Stupid... son of a-" you bit your lip and knew you had to do it to get yourself free.

You wince as you twisted your arm dislocating it and pulling both arms over your head as sweat went on your brow and you screamed in pain which spread like wild fire all along your arms, shoulders, and back.

You say there panting for a second before you popped them back into socket, which then you had to bite your lip to make yourself not scream.

Tears flowed into your eyes as you began untying yourself, you knew you had to run quickly, escape while you had the chance.

You managed to untie the on knot and you pulled the ropes off them as you bent down and untied your legs.

You stood dizzy, the pain almost unbearable as you reached out to open the door, which you flung over, and rushed out.

You ran down the dark corridor, and into a square room, where the stage, with no animatronics, stood silent.

You breathed heavily as you looked around, the place nearly deserted only with a few tables and normal settings still up around the square pizzeria.

You squinted your eyes and began walking forwards, your back arched ready to punch out at whatever came in front of you.

You tiptoed towards the opposite side of the room, knowing that you were fully exposed to any cameras or eyesight.

A noise sounded and a door flung open as a bunny animatronic stepped out.

You turned and ran as it yelled after you.

Another voice sounded though and your eyes widened as you recognized the voice of none other than puppet himself.

You stopped, and turned. The eyes of puppet met your gaze, and sent a shiver down your spine.

You could tell he was angry, but there was something hidden in those eyes which were not able to be seen, and you could tell.

He walked forwards and grabbed your arm harshly, which made you wince reminding you that they had just been dislocated and relocated.

"What'd you do this time you clown?" Puppet said releasing you.

You rubbed your arm, and told him everything that had happened.

"I knew this was going to happen, I should've just of let you burn in that car." He turned to face the bunny once more. "Spring trap, you were right, we were all fooled by your brother. Now he's going to get his way if nothing is done-"

Two kids ran in and quickly stopped, their purple eyes and hair shining like a beacon through the darkness.

Spring trap stiffened and stared at the children.

They stared back. "Father...?"