Chapter 12

You opened your eyes to a dim lit room, which had a small light hanging above you. You squinted and your vision slowly began to refocus as you looked at the room around you.

It almost looked like a janitors closet, mops and brooms were in one corner, and a shelf sat against the right wall next to you with cleaning supplies.

The walls were a dark grey, and the stains on the wall, that were almost dark brown, signaled that you hadn't been the first in the closet.

You shook your head and growled to yourself.

You tried to move your arms, but you found them tied behind you tightly. In fact, your 'uncle' had tied your ankles to a chair, and your arms were tied behind the back of the chair, together.

You tossed this way and that, but the only thing you succeeded in doing was making yourself fall over, the chair falling with you.

You screamed out as you landed on your left arm, searing pain rising from the elbow up.

You looked around the room for something, anything, to get you free. But the only thing visible were the mops and brooms.

Guess you could just sweep your way out...

You managed to flip the chair where you weren't laying on your arm, and to where you were on your back, and began to think about how you would find a way out.

If there was a way to cut the ropes that is.

Your head began to swim, and the dizziness began to return, but you shook your head.

He most likely gave you a concussion, but that didn't matter as much as getting out of here at the moment.

You began to turn your head trying to get an idea of what was behind you, when a sound sounded from outside and the door opened.

Your uncle walked in smirking. "Hello there my little puppet~"

You growled angrily and he grabbed the chair and hoisted you up.

"HANDS OFF ME YOU A-"

He slapped you hard across the face, and you groaned in displeasure.

You glared at him.

"Ah~ there it is... that look that passed from your REAL uncle... though I am your uncle, I'm not William Afton... my brother."

You stared in disbelief at the man who stood before you as he removed the black wig revealing dark purple hair beneath.

"Stupid contacts." He said taking them out. Dark purple eyes greeted you when he turned and faced you once more.

You stared at him, and he smiled at you with that wide, insane, smile.

You struggled against your bonds as he strode towards you again and grasped your shoulder making your breath quicken, and your heart race in both anger and fear.

He leaned in and whispered in your ear. "You know~ your puppet master is here~"

Your eyes widen.

Puppet...? No... he said to stay away...

"That can't be true." You said through gritted teeth.

"You'll see for yourself as to if I'm telling you the truth or not~" he said releasing you. "Patience is a virtue you know~"

"you're a sick man Will-"

"My name is HENRY. Henry Afton Williams, and I have come to exact my revenge upon my brother." He said opening, then slamming, the door as he walked out leaving you to stare off after him.