Chapter 3

You opened your eyes, and blinked. The darkness which greeted you seemed unusual...

You sat up, rubbing your head.

You blinked again and looked around.

The only thing noticeable were the white eyes that stared directly at you. You stared back for a second.

You opened your mouth to scream in horror and confusion, when a hand shot forwards and covered your mouth.

"Shush! If you scream your going to lose your life."

"W-who are you? Where am I? W-who am I-I?" You looked at your hands and shoved him away as he crouched in front of you. He sat back on the wall behind him and kept his gaze leveled with yours.

"Your in the Freddy faz bears pizzeria. There's no need to be frightened. I saved your life last night." He said shifting to where he was on his knees. Though you couldn't see his face, you guessed he had brown hair due to his accent...

It sounded British almost...

You shook your head as it began to pound again.

"You need to rest..." he reached out a hand.

You quickly swatted it away. "Stay away from me you freak!" You said glaring.

His eyes narrowed, and the light from his eyes dimmed slightly.

"I don't even know what the so called, 'Freddy gas fear' is!"

"Freddy faz bear-"

"WHATEVER!" You said growling.

"Shut up you imbecile, and just go back to sleep." He said growling harshly. He mumbled something under his breath and scooted over to the corner he was in before. He sat down and watched you.

You decided not to argue and put your head back on the pillow once more. You turned your back to him and closed your eyes.

You laughed to yourself before falling asleep. How stupid could this idiot be...