5: Bologna

Everybody was having a nice time, eating lunch and all that.

Well, it was nice until Lucas brought bologna to eat. Wanna know why? Sal does not trust bologna. So here's what happened.

Sal got up sneakily, and sneaked behind Lucas, and waited for the perfect moment.

Then, he snatched the bologna from his hand, earning a shocked yell and a raise of eyebrows.

"What the heck?! Why did you do that?!" Lucas practically shouted in the shorter boy's face.

"He doesn't trust bologna, especially not after the.. bologna incident." Todd explained, his voice going into a whisper at the end.

Everyone was still mega confused, but decided not to ask.

Sal threw the bologna outside, while flinching at the touch of it, then quickly looked around the room to wash his hands with.

Some thought this was amusing, some thought that this was just sad. But finally, after a fit of giggles, Kipo got some hand sanitizer they found in an abandoned store and gave it to him.

He nodded his thanks, and instantly rubbed the hand sanitizer on his hands, he rolled up his sleeves and even did his arms.

"Didn't know you were afraid of lunch meat." Dave responded, chuckling while looking at Sal.

Sal gave Dave the death glare, hard enough to freak him out. Which wasn't hard, since the mask made him look pretty scary.

Dave shuddered and went back to eating.

He stayed quiet until Sal was asleep.