11: Hair braiding

It was a quiet and boring day, Kipo, Sal, and Larry were both hanging out in the tent, just talking about random and stupid things.

Suddenly, Kipo's eyes lit up while she looked at Sal's and Larry's hair. She had an excellent idea.

"Do you guys wanna hair braid?" She asked loudly, practically shaking with excitement. Kipo had always wanted to braid someone's hair other than her own.

Larry and Sal both looked each other, and they raised their arms up while Larry shouted, "Yes!"

It took a while, but they all got arranged in their places and Kipo decided to do Larry's hair first.

She combed it out with her furry hands, and then took a hair tie from her wrist, starting to do one long braid.

Sal just watched, and snorted when Larry tried to make a manly face when Kipo accidentally tugged his hair, but instead yelped like a little girl.

Once Kipo was finally done, they all went to a lake and let Larry admire his braid. "It makes me look hot." He did a little pose with his tongue hanging out, making Kipo and Sal snort.

They all went back and Sal started to do Kipo's hair, while Larry took Sal's pigtails out and started to braid Sal's.

The bluenette took Kipo's spiky ponytail out and began combing his hand in her hair, making it more straight.

"Here ya go." Kipo responded cheerfully when Sal tapped on her shoulder to let her know he needed a hair tie.

Sal made a very quiet noise of pain when Larry tugged his blue hair. Making Larry wince when he heard the pained noise.

"Sorry, dude." The brunette apologized, earning a shrug from the bluenette as he continued to do Kipo's hair.

He put in one braid, and let Kipo go out to the lake by herself to see how it looked.

Larry had a bit more trouble, he was mumbling things and he was sweating. He did not know how to braid.

When Kipo came back, she bursted out in laughter when she saw Sal's hair.

It was sticking out everywhere, and the braid was very messy and loose. Larry had an embarrassed look on his face.

"Here, let me do it." Kipo giggled, wiping a tear from her magenta eye.

Larry breathed in relief and got up.

Kipo went over and took out the messy braid, and combing the bluenette's soft hair. She was very surprised about how soft it was.

She continued to do two braids, since Sal wore pigtails, she thought he'd like it if she did two braids.

And when they went out to the lake to see what his hair looked like, Sal simply turned to Kipo and signed, 'food.'

The pink-haired girl snorted and watched as Sal did random and stupid poses, making them both laugh.

Until they got caught by Lio, of course.