Chapter 2

I focus my attention to a deteriorating pillar that looms over Frisks unconscious body. Every reset, I recover from the terrifying fall before Frisk does and I use this extra time to recount the past resets Frisk has accomplished during our time down here.

"73 genocide, 23 neutral, 54 pacifist." I say aloud to no one in particular. During past timelines, I would of cried  due to my useless position during Frisks runs. The idea of not being able to save my friends from their inevitable doom drives me to the brink of insanity...

But these experiences also numbed my emotions.

After you watch your friends and family die countless times, I hate to admit it, but you grow accustomed to it and in the end, you finally accept it.

But even though my emotions are not as strong as they used to be, there's still one feeling I can't shake...anger.

I'm mad at myself. Not once have I ever tried to harm Frisk. Is it because I know it's pointless? Is it because I still see Frisk as a friend? Or is it because I'm a coward?

So many questions but so little answers.

I push the angered thoughts away from my attention and focus my e/c eyes on the limp body that belongs to the once friendly, innocent child frisk. 

"I wish you would just stay dead!" I shout in frustration though out the silent ruins.

I clench my fists at the meer thought of them just laying there without a care in the world. Like they don't even notice all the sins they have committed.

I place my now clenched fists on the ground beside my aching body and slowly attempt to push myself up. The sound of cracking bones and painful groans fill the empty room around me. After I finally manage to sit up straight, I take a few glances at my now damaged body.

I spotted numerous cuts from all directions on my now bleeding legs, while bruises decorated my injured arms. I then proceeded to rip a piece of fabric from my bloodied f/c tank top and wrap it ,carefully, around the most serious of cuts. This included a quite deep scratch that ran along my shoulder and a shallow yet long scar that laied on my knee cap.

After taking a few moments to patch my sore body up, I then pull my magnificently yellow soul from my damaged chest.

STATS
|HP: 15/20    LVL: 0     EXP:0 |

"Still the same." I sigh in annoyance.

I just wished that something would change. Not because I'm bored, just because I want hope that maybe this timeline will be different from the others. That maybe this timeline Frisk won't wake up. But that'll never happen...

I am pulled away from my thoughts from the sudden movement that belonged to Frisks body. They still weren't awake though.

From the sudden movement, frisk managed to cut her self on a sharp rock that was placed beside her small delicate arms. This damage made her murderous red soul pop out of her chest to signify that she was damaged in some way.

My eyes glared at the red sick, mesmerizing soul that belonged to the murder Frisk. I scoffed at the sight of it.

'You would think that this horrible child would've been soulless, but ,surprisingly, there not.' I think to myself.

I than, once again, get lost in my thoughts as I now think of how the soulless flower, Flowey, had once wanted to take both mine and Frisks souls.

He had no interest in taking them anymore considering he knows he is no match for either of us, but I couldn't help but think of what would of happened if I willing gave him my soul.

'Would he become stronger? Would he be able to defeat Frisk once and for all?' I pondered to myself.

Then a question that would change all history popped in my curious head.

"Could I absorb Frisks soul?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading. I know I said I would post every other day but because I have a vacation coming up and I won't be able to post then I plans to post a couple more chapters than planned to make up for it. If you have any questions, just comment and I will try to answer them.