Chapter Five

Tadase looked at me. I was very confused. I didn't understand.

"Do you know how Ikuto has the Dumpty Key and Amu has the Humpty Lock?" he asked. I pulled a silver key out of my pocket.

"This?" I asked. Tadase's eyes widened.

"Where did you get that?" he asked. I shugged.

"I found it. Anyway, what were you gonna tell me?" I asked.

"Oh right. You are the owner of the Twinkle Star."

"Twinkle Star?"

"The third, and most powerful item that belongs in the category with the Humpty Lock and Dumpty Key." My eyes sparkled.

"Amazing!" Tadase smiled.

"I have to go now bye!" Tadase waved as he ran off. Once he left, I heard the same violin music. I walked towards the sound and saw Ikuto. He didn't seem to notice me. I recognized the song and started to sing. After a few minutes, Ikuto finally noticed me and stopped playing. I looked up.

"You were singing?" Ikuto asked. I blushed.

"I sing horrible, don't I?" I asked. He shook his head and smiled.

"You have the most beautiful voice I've ever heard," he said. I blushed and giggled. He started to pack up his violin to leave. He waved as he left. I waved back. I blushed. I never knew that he could make me feel all squirmy inside. Is my voice really that good? I wish that I had more of a passion for these things. I opened my eyes and looked at the stars. Pretty. I walked home. Mom looked at me as I walked in. I tilted my head.

"Yuki, sweetie, I wanted to go back to France for February break. Maybe you can bring your friends along," mom said. I smiled. She handed me eight tickets. One for me and seven friends. I knew exactly who I was inviting.

╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮╰╮

The next day I called Amu, Rima, Kairi, Kukai, Yaya, Tadase, and Ikuto to meet me in front of my house. I changed out of my pijamas into a white lace dress, black ankle boots, and a leather jacket. I curled my hair and put on a white hat. I saw them all outside in twenty minutes. I ran outside and waved. The Guardians groaned but really didn't care.

"Hi everyone! Okay, so, there is obviously a reason why I called you all here. It's not to make you friends or anything but it's to go on a little trip," I said as I held out the tickets.

"If we do agree to go, where are we going?" Kairi asked.

"France! My home!" I said as I spun in a circle.

"I'm only going if Amu's going," Rima announced. Amu grabbed a ticket and so did she. Two down, four to go. Yaya eagerly grabbed a ticket. I smiled. Then, I noticed that Silph and Sophie were upstairs. Ikuto, Kukai, and Tadase grabbed one. Only Kairi was left. After what seemed like five minutes, he grabbed a ticket.

"You guys can come in if you want," I said as I opened the door. They all followed me inside. Mom and dad were acually home this time. Mom waved at my friends.

"No, way! Your mom is Brianna Lee, the famous fashion designer?" Amu asked. I nodded.

"Mom, this is Amu, Tadase, Rima, Kukai, Yaya, Kairi, and Ikuto," I said. I walked upstairs to my room and everyone followed. I opened the door to my room. Silph and Sophie were sitting on my bed looking at something. I walked over there and saw two more eggs. I froze. Everyone walked in.

"Is there something wrong?" Ikuto asked. I shook my head. I pulled the key out of my pocket and tossed it to Ikuto.

"This is the Dumpty Key. Where did you find it?" Ikuto asked.

"Found it near a bush when I used to work with you and I had Miki," I said. "I never knew that it was yours until Tadase told me yesterday." What is the Twinkle Star? Silph and Sophie sat on my shoulders revealing the two eggs. Yaya was the only one that seemed to notice.

"Yaya wants to know what those two eggs are for!" Yaya yelled. I turned around and picked up the eggs. How did these get born? Then, I had a flashback.

*FLASHBACK MOMENT*
Is my voice really that good? I wish that I had more of a passion for these things.

*REALITY*

I looked at the eggs. One was blue with a green microphone on it. The other was purple and had like the Cheshire Cat smile. I figured that the blue egg, was my dream for singing, and the purple one, was my dream of becoming sly and sneaky. Amu looked at her watch.

"I need to go home and pack. Plus I need to ask my mom if I can go," Amu said. I nodded. Kairi, Yaya, Tadase, Rima, and Kukai followed her out for the same reason. Only Ikuto was left.

"Don't you need permission from your parents?" I asked him. He shrugged and sat down next to me on my bed. It was kind of awkward so I was super glad when mom popped her head through the door.

"Yuki, I'm going to run some errands with your father real quick. We'll be back in about half an hour," she said. I sat back down and sighed.

"Alone again are you?" Ikuto asked. I nodded. I closed my eyes- I'm not going to fall asleep- and laid down on my bed. I don't know what happened but someone kissed my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw Ikuto there. I sat up.

"Are you okay now?" he asked. I nodded and he sat back down next to me. The doorbell rang shortly after. I saw the Guardians there with their luggage. I just remembered that Ikuto needed to get packed up. I walked upstairs.

"Ikuto, what about your luggage?" I asked.

"I'll get it now," he said walking out of my house. Ten minutes later he returned, with his suitcase. I didn't need to bring anything, except for my two new eggs. Mom and dad came back home.

"Is everyone ready?" Mom asked. We all nodded and headed into the car. We drove to the airport and got on the plane. It just so happened that Ikuto was the one sitting next to me. I sighed. I leaned my head against the window and fell asleep. I woke up and looked out the window. The landscape was getting closer. We were landing!

"Finally home," I said quietly. We got of the plane and a limo was waiting to take us to our mansion.

"It's a pleasure to see you again Mistress Yuki," my maid Scarlet said. I smiled and bowed. Everyone looked at me confused. We all got in the limo to my house. Amu elbowed me.

"You have a maid?" Amu asked out of amazement. I nodded and looked out of the window. We were almost there. Five minutes later we arrived at our destination. Scarlet opened the door for me and I stepped out of the limo. I walked into my home. Everyone followed. In all, there were seventeen bedrooms (Not including our staffs rooms). I ran to my room and sat on my bed. It was way more comfortable than my bed in Japan. I smiled.

"Tour time!" I announced. I walked out of my room to show everyone around the house. "Please make sure that you don't get lost."