Chapter Eight

"Cole?!?!" I said in disbelief.

"Cole!!!!" Robin said dreamily.

"Yo," he replied. The boys must of heard us and walked to the dining room. "How had my little sister been doing?"

"I'm fine," I said. He placed his hand on my head. I sighed. Cole looked at my friends and smiled.

"Which one's your boyfriend?" he asked. My face turned bright red and the girls smirked. I glared at them.

"Cole, these are my friends, Amu, Rima, Yaya, Tadase, Ikuto, Kukai, and Kairi," I said. Yaya waved.

"You're returning to your normal home schedule right?" Cole asked. I nodded. "I might join you." I sighed. The only thing we didn't try to compete in was singing. Cole left to persue his dream of becoming a professional singer. Silph and Sophie sat on my shoulders while Melody sat on my head. Cole grabbed my hand and pulled me aside.

"You have those too?" he hissed. I nodded and he showed me and egg that was black with a skull and crossbones on it.

"How many you got?" I asked. He held up three fingers and I held up four. He clenched his teeth and I giggled.

"Your friends?" he asked. I nodded. "Including Robin?" I nodded and smiled. I stepped out and spun in a circle. I whispered something in Robin's and Cole's ear. They smiled and I brought them all to the stage which I hadn't shown them since we barely used it.

"We're gonna perform for you guys," Robin announced clapping her hands. I smiled as we all stood on the stage.

Author's note:
The next chapter might be a while to update because once again, my head is blank and I can't think of lyrics. I'm gonna go on Sound Cloud, find a song, and search up lyrics on YouTube. Sorry if the next chapter takes a while to be published.