Chapter Twelve

I woke up to find myself in my room. I looked at my window and the sun was setting. Amu walked in my room and smiled.

"You're awake," she said. Everyone else followed her in. Silph, Sophie, and Melody were sitting next to me. Melody put her hand on my forehead.

"Her fever lowered but we should let her rest," she said. Everyone left except Ikuto. He sat on my bed.

"Are you okay? Does anything hurt?" he asked. I shook my head. I was afraid of talking. Ikuto laid down on my bed next to me. I looked into his eyes, his deep blue eyes as he looked into my pale green ones. I turned and looked at the ceiling. I turned back to look at him.

"You sure that your okay?" he asked. I nodded. I got up to go get something to eat. I tripped over my dresser but Ikuto grabbed my hand to keep me from falling. I steadied myself, thanked Ikuto, and walked out of the room.

Ikuto's POV

I watched her leave the room wondering what happened back stage. All the pain she seemed to be in. Cole walked in.

"So, you're my sister's boyfriend," he said. I stepped back. I shook my head quickly.

"My sister has a crush on someone and I'm going to find out who," he said and walked out. She has a crush? I remembered when I kissed her forehead a while before we boarded the plane. It all seemed so long ago. Yuki walked in with two sandwiches.

"I figured you wanted one," she said handing it to me. I took it. She quickly ate hers and I ate mine. I finished and looked at Yuki. Her hair and clothes were the same from her performance. I didn't realize I was staring at her because she looked at me and tilted her head. I sat next to her and she sighed.

"Again.......," she said. I didn't understand but didn't ask questions. She stood up and I grabbed her wrist. Her eyes shimmered. I kissed her. I pulled away and she looked at me.

"Why?" she asked. She ran out of the room crying.

Yuki's POV

I ran. Ran from the pain that left in my heart. Even if I did like Ikuto or Kukai my mom already had a suitor for me. I walked into Robin's room. She smiled and I closed the door.

"Yuki, what happened?" she asked. I sighed and sat next to her on the bed. She stroked my head.

"My heart hurts," I muttered.

"Love, huh?" Robin asked. I nodded. "You know what your mom thinks of that stuff." I nodded.

"What should I do?" I asked. She sighed and shrugged.

"I wish I could help..."

"It's okay. I know that you're trying your best." I got up and walked downstairs. Mom rushed up to me.

"Guess what Yuki? Damien agreed to meet with you tomorrow!" she squealed. My mom and dad always argued about me having a suitor but mom always won. Damien was a suitor coming from a wealthy family. Tears formed in my eyes and I ran to the living room. I guess Robin told everyone that I seemed fine because the girls were all downstairs. I didn't notice and I was still crying.

"Is something wrong Yuki?" I heard Amu ask. I lifted my head. Tears still streamed down my cheeks as I looked at the girls.

"Are you okay?" Rima asked. I shook my head. The girls sat on the couch and on the floor. I didn't want to reveal any real information. I continued to cry but nobody asked questions. We all camped out there for the night and I was calmed down when we started watching comedy movies. We fell asleep around midnight and I didn't wake up for my lessons since Damien was coming. My mom made me wear a red evening gown, red high heels, diamond earrings, and my hair was curly and was over my shoulder. I looked in my mirror and then at Robin. She gave me a weak smile and I headed into the garden. Damien came to the garden wearing a suit and tie.

"Once again I meet my precious flower," he said smiling. I waved and put on a fake smile. He and I bowed. "I've heard that you're going back to Japan after this week ends." I nodded. He held my hand and I quickly pulled my hand away. I walked over to the roses and almost tripped while walking in my heels. Damien grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into an embrace. He pulled away and planted a small kiss on my lips. I pushed him away from me. He stumbled but quickly regained his balance. I ran into my room and changed out of the dress. Robin walked in.

"How'd it go?" she asked.

"Horrible!" I exclaimed. She stepped back and left me alone in my room.