Chapter Thirteen

I can't do this. I'm so stressed out. I don't wanna be here anymore. I wanna go back home. I don't understand my purpose. What am I supposed to do now? I looked up and saw my three Shugo Charas return to their eggs and all four turned black with a white X. I watched in the mirror as my eyes lost their color. I walked outside as a black limo pulled up. Three men in black suits took me into the car and didn't seem like they didn't want to harm me. I followed them into the car and sat back against the seat. Before we took off however, everyone rushed outside.

"Yuki!!!!! What are you doing?" Amu asked. I didn't answer but stepped out of the car with the four X-Eggs floating next to me. They formed together to make one large X-Egg.

"The dark shall overthrow the light. My heart break!!!" I said as I transformed with the large X-Egg. "The moon shines full as my transformation completes. Queen of Cards!!!" I was wearing a black and red dress lined with white and decorated with the four suites. I had on a red headband, a lace bracelet, red stockings, black shoes, and a charm bracelet in my hand. My hair was curly and drooped down over my shoulders.

"You don't stand a chance," I muttered. Robin glared at me. Everyone but Robin and Cole transformed.

Amu: Amulet Heart!

Tadase: Platinum Royal!

Yaya: Dear Baby!

Kukai: Sky Jack!

Rima: Clown Drop!

Kairi: Samurai Soul!

Ikuto: Black Lynx!

I pulled out a scepter from a small pouch hanging from my dress. Attack after attack I blocked with a wall of cards.

"The moon's light shines on me completely revealing my true self. Midnight Beam!" I said as a grey and purple light escaped from my scepter. It paralyzed everyone to give me enough time to grab the Humpty Lock, Dumpty Key, and make an escape in the car. I was taken to a nice looking building. I was taken into a bedroom. A TV sat on the dresser. A face appeared on the TV.

"Hello, I'm the director of Easter. I have heard that you posses some great power. Do you have the Humpty Lock and the Dumpty Key?" the man asked. I nodded. "Excellent, place it on the platform next to this TV." I did so and the objects quickly disappeared. I saw them in the director's hand. He smiled.

"We will reward you by letting you take a rest. Please sleep and we have everything you need time stay here," he said. I laid down and slowly fell asleep.

*About Two Hours Later...*

I woke up feeling different. The only memories I remembered from before I fell asleep was when a group of kids attacked me while I did nothing to hurt them, my talk with the Director, and my large X-Egg. I got up and walked to the closet. I pulled out a black frilly dress and black high heels. I changed, curled my hair, and put one of the white roses from a vase on my nightstand in my hair. I walked out of my room where two of my bodyguards walked me to the Director's office.

"State your name," he demanded as I walked in.

"My name is Yuki Sima," I replied.

"Well Yuki," the Director said, "I expect big things from you. I would like you to stop those Guardians from interfering with our plans." I nodded and bowed.

"Whatever you wish," I said. I was escorted into my room where on a wall hung the TVs that showed what appeared on the security cameras. I walked over to the window and opened the shade. I looked out the window and scowled.

"How can these people appear to look so happy when our world is filled with so many bad people?" I asked myself. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw one of my bodyguards holding a small box. I thanked him and accepted the gift. I sat on my bed and opened the box. Inside was a necklace of a small hourglass. I took off the star necklace I had around my neck and placed it in my closet. I slipped the hourglass necklace around my neck and felt a small pain in my head that quickly faded. I looked at the necklace in my closet and I remembered something. I remembered someone slipping that necklace around my neck. The hourglass glowed and I quickly forgot. I blinked and took a nap.