Chapter Ten

I woke up before dawn. I tiptoed down the hall to where Robin was sleeping. I shook her gently and she opened her eyes. I pulled her arm and as she changed I walked to my room and changed. I tied my hair into a ponytail, put on a black T-shirt, leggings, sneakers, and a white jacket that was tied around my waist. I knocked quietly on Robin's door and we walked to the studio. We practiced our dancing for two whole hours and collapsed on the floor out of breath. After a fifteen minute break, we walked to the kitchen for our cooking lessons. Cole was already in the kitchen making something. He waved and Robin rushed to his side. I love Robin, I just wish that she wasn't so attached to my brother. I sighed. I walked to the stove and turned it on.

"Robin, prepare the ingredients," I said. I knew what I said was stupid and I admit, I'm very childish. Cole rolled his eyes as Robin saluted and walked into the pantry. We made pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, toast, and a fruit salad. I whispered something into Robin's ear and she nodded. She grabbed two pans and I giggled. I followed her as we walked to the hall were everyone slept. Mom and dad were already awake. So were our butlers and servants. I covered my ears as Robin pounded the two pans together and we started laughing. We quickly ran back to the kitchen as everyone woke up. We giggled as we prepared the table. Everyone was changed out of their pajamas and came to the kitchen. Me, Cole, and Robin bowed.

"We would like you to try our feast that we have prepared for you today," me, Robin, and Cole said altogether. They all looked at as weird.

"It's a family tradition," I said as I bowed again. We all walked into the dining room to present our food to the guests. Me, Robin, and Cole turned to leave.

"Where are you going?" Amu asked.

"Studies," me and Cole said together. We glared at each other and walked away. The rest of the day was normal and me and Robin rushed to get ready for the concert.

Utau texted me saying that we were gonna perform before her and it better be good. Our rehearsal started four hours before the concert started and we didn't want anyone coming with us so that they wouldn't spoil our surprise. When we got our performance down, (about an hour after the rehearsal began) I texted Amu saying she could come and visit us over here. As we waited for everyone to get here Utau walked up to us.

"You two have great potential, you should form your own band. When I come to Japan and you guys come here, I will let you perform before me," she said. Robin and I smiled and nodded. Amu came here with everyone and I didn't expect Cole to be here either. I sighed as Robin tugged on his arm. It was now thirty minutes before the show and we changed into our stage outfits. I had on a black tank top, aqua blue leggings, black boots, blue and black striped arm warmers, a black hat with a pink trim, and my hair was straightened. Robin was wearing a cream shirt with red stripes, a black arm warmer, green shorts, red and black striped socks, black knee length sneakers, a hat, and her hair was straightened as well. We took a deep breath and stepped out on stage.

Author's Note:
I will be writing a song, maybe, so this next chapter will probably take a while..... How do you like it so far? I would really love if you could vote this. ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! IF / WHEN I GET 20 OR MORE VOTES ALTOGETHER ON THUS STORY AND THE FIRST ONE, I WILL WRITE A THIRD BOOK!!!!!