𝟘𝟙| ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕆𝕗 𝔸 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖

I woke up feeling fresh. Sam, Antonio, and Amber ate their breakfast without asking why we were having it or saying they wanted something else. We all went swimming and I got a call from a unknown number.
S: Hello?
??: Hi, is this Skylar Holder
S: This is she...
??: Hello, this is Simon Cowell from Syco Music, the record label.
S: Oh, hi Simon. What can I help you with.
Si: well I saw your cover videos on youtube and you have some voice. I was wondering if you would like a record deal.
S: Oh my god, your kidding.
Si: No way, if you would like to talk about your first single. You can come to LA in one week.
S: Then I'll see you in one week.
Si: See you then, bye
S: Bye
I am in shock, I have old friends that live in LA. I haven't talked to the Hype House since I moved. The only person I see is my brother and that's rare. I don't know if I should visit, Oh what the hell. Who could it hurt, Tony moved to Las Vegas anyway. I'll go, I typed in Thomas' number and called him.
Th: Hello? Who's this?
S: Skylar Holder
Th: Skylar!! Hi!! Get on facetime.
S: Ok.
I get on facetime and I see Thomas, he hasn't changed at all.
Th: Well you haven't changed at all.
S: I could say the same about you. Y'all still living in the same house.
Th: Yeah, why did you call? I haven't heard from you in like 3 or 4 years.
S: Yeah sorry, I just needed to be a mom for a while. But, anyway. I was wondering if all 4 of us could come stay for a week. I am getting a record deal with Syco Music.
Th: Oh wow, congrats. We'd love to see you and the kids.
S: Can we come in 2 days.
Th: Perfect. Cya then, Bye.
S: Bye.
I go to the living room and see the kids watching Blaze and The Monster Machines.
S: Hey Kiddos, would you guys wat to go to California.
Sm: Yeah, Can we go visit uncle Dre and Daddy? You said they lived in California.
S: Well, Uncle Dre dose, but daddy dosent anymore.
Sm: Oh, we can still se uncle Dre though, right.
S: Yeah!
Ant: Who's Uncle Dre.
Amb: Yeah, I thought we only had uncle TayTay.
S: Well, Uncle Dre is Daddy's brother.
Ant: Mommy, I was named after Daddy right?
S: Yup, you were.
Amb: Why have we never met him?
Sm: I have met daddy, haha!!
S: SAM! Do not be rude like that. You probably don't remember what he even looks like.
Sm: Your right.
Ant: Yeah, why haven't we met our daddy?
S: Um, Mommy and Daddy.. Um.. don't really talk anymore. Um, daddy hurt mommy's heart.
Amb: Dose your heart feel better yet, mommy?
S: A little bit. Anyway, do you want to go?
Kids: Yes!!

We start packing for the week. I start looking in my drawers for some jewelry to take and I find too things:

 I start looking in my drawers for some jewelry to take and I find too things:

I decide to put on the chain and give it to Ondre when we get there

I decide to put on the chain and give it to Ondre when we get there. I wrote that song after Tony and I broke up. I haven't dated anyone since Tony, so it should be obvious who I'm talking about. I'm gonna ask Simon if this can be my first single.. I'm so excited. The kids get their stuff packed and the next few days were boring. We were all to excited and plus 4 plane tickets to LA isn't cheap. Even though I'm still kinda famous and still veritified on TikTok, I've kinda lost my Hype. But I don't really care. We all fall asleep early because our flight is at 5:00 Am so we can get to LA by 7:00 Am so we can spend all morning getting unpacked and all that so we can spend the rest of the day spending with the house.

𝟦:𝟤𝟧 𝒜𝑀

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I go wake up the kids and make them some fruity pebbles. I get them ready and I take a picture of all of them and post it on Instagram

 I get them ready and I take a picture of all of them and post it on Instagram

liked by addisonrae and 982,982 others

sky.g.holder- Heading to LA. Sam is still tired, my poor baby.

charlidamelio- can yall come visit.

taylerholder- those cuties, they have to see uncle TayTay
^ondreazlopez- and uncle Dre
^sky.g.holder- @ondreazlopez Sam has already asked

We head to the airport and we get through the security and gates. We go to the plane and I give Amber my phone while the boys share their Nintendo switch. The flight was 5 hours long so we got pretty bored but we got through it. When we get off of the plane
Kids: Were Hungry.
S: But its only 7:00, but it is like 10:00 back home. Here, yall can each get a bag of chips out of my backpack.
They get a snack and we get out luggage. We wait for the uber and I give him the address. It takes about 45 minutes to get to the house from the airport. We finally get there and I go up to the door, I knock on it and no one answers. I knock again and Thomas texts me that its open, but right before I can grab the door knob the door opens and I see..
??: Skylar?

{Word Count: 974}