𝟙𝟛| 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙.

I wake up and go to the living room. I sit on the couch and just scroll through tiktok, I get to this one video of a girl who was showing a green screen of the trending page on youtube. The she says "Congrats Skylar for getting #1 on trending I love you!" I come to realization and I start squealing and jumping and dancing around. Tayler walks in and just stares at me. I look at him and he starts cracking up.
S: Shut up! You'd be doing the same if your music video got #1 on trending.
Ta: You didnt..
S: Yes I diiiiiiiiiiid
I show him the tiktok and he picks me up and spins me!
S: Tayler Holder PUT ME DOWN!!
Ta: Skylar Holder NEVERRRR!!
He stops spinning and looks me in the eyes.
Ta: I'm so proud of you. 
S: Thank you Tay.
I hug him and he kisses my head. He finally sets me down and then walks away smiling at me. I sit back on the couch and the kids run in and play with their toys. Tony walks in and sits with me, he kisses my head and then puts his arms around my shoulders. Amber then walks up to us and asks us
Amb: Mommy, Daddy do you want to see what uncle Nicky taught me?
I look at Tony with a uh oh face and he dose the same.
S: Sure
I say nervously. We wait in suspence and then she THROWS IT BACK!!!
S: NICK TAUGHT YOU HOW TO DO THAT!?
T: NICK GET YOUR STUPID ASS UP HERE NOW!!!
Nick runs in and is panting.
N: What... happened?
Tony get up and gets in his face.
T: YOU TAUGHT MY BABY GIRL HOW TO THROW HER ASS BACK!?!
N: Technically, she saw Kelianne do it and then she asked what she was doing.
T: But you still taught her how to do it?
N: Kinda..
S: Nick why...
N: guys I'm sorry, I'm a horrible uncle and I guess I should just leave the kids alone..
He starts to walk away and I go up to him and turn him around.
S: Never day that, we shouldn't have put all this pressure on you to take care of them while Tony and I were fucking around.
T: Literally
S: SHUT UP?! Anyway, Nick it isn't your fault. We love you so much.
I hug him and then he goes to the kitchen as I go back to the couch. Tony and I just chill on the couch and watch the kids. At around 3:00 we go to the pool to watch the kids swim while we chill some more just watching over them. Then I got a text from Ondre.

Ondre ✈️

Hey sis can you come
to my room?

Yeah, be there in 5
I go to his room and I see him on his phone.
S: hey wassup Dre?
O: have you been on tiktok room?
S: uh nooo. I haven't even been on my phone today actually, why.
O: those pics of you and Nick kissing are resurfaceing
S: of course they are. It's ok Tony knows when that was.
O: ok but do your fans?
S: if their not fake. Well if I wake up to being cancelled.. whatever.
I walk out of the room and I see Tony playing around with Amber. I walk up to them and put on a pouty face.
T: ok princess, go play with your brothers.
Amb: ok I love you.
She goes to play and Tony pulls me close and hugs me. I hug him back and he lifts me off my feet.
T: I love you, bitch.
S: I love you dumbass
I giggle at him and he goes to a lounge chair and sets me on his lap. I lay my head on his chest and then I slowly drift off.
Word Count: 681 *sry it's short*
Hey yall, I am so fucking sorry that I didn't post for so long. I just didn't have any inspiration. I love y'all