𝟙𝟙| 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

I look at Tony and he just smiles at me. I wrap my arms around him and hug him.
T: Your the most gorgeous woman I have ever met. I'm so happy I have you all myself again.
S: I wanna be official.
I pull away and look him in the eyes.
T: Me too. I love you.
S: Love You More.
T: Mamasss
He puts on his pouty face and I kiss his cheek.
S: It is what it is.
T: Your too cute.
Amber comes in and gets on the bed with us.
Amb: Mommy, why are you sitting on daddy's lap?
S: Because I love him.
Amb: NOT MORE THEN ME!!
S: I think so...
She gets in the middle of Tony and I and hugs Tony. He just smiles at me and I wink at him.
T: Princess, go get your brothers. Lets have a family movie day.
Amb: Ok, daddy. Can we watch Rapunzle? (Ik its called Tangled but when I was little I called it Rapunzle sooo)
T: We'll see..
Amb: Yay.
She runs out of the room and I giggle at her excitement. I turn back to Tony and he just flipped me over so he's on top of me.
T: Can we go back in time for a minute. Like 2 hours back in time? We can do it quick?
S: Tony, no. Amber and the boys could be back any second, maybe after the movie.
T: Babyyy..
S: Welp, sorry not sorry.
I sit up and lay my back against the head board. Tony stays layed down while I put on netflix. The kids run in and Hop on the bed.
T: *whispers* we could have done it that fast.
S: *whispers* Nope, So babies what do you want to watch?
Amb: Rupunzle!!
Ant&Sm: Toy Story 4!
T: I vote rapunzle.
S: I vote Toy Story..
T: Well, princess. Its 3 against 2, we lost.
Amb: At least you were on my team daddy.
She climbs in his lap. She is such a daddy's girl. The boys each get on one side of me and I wrapped my arm around both of them. About halfway into the movie all three of them fall asleep. I hover around the kids and get off of the bed. Tony looks up at me and his face looks confused.
T: *whisper* Where are you going.
S: To my room.
T: Why?
S: We basically share two rooms. Theirs mine and yours. The kids are in this one. So, we go to the other one.
T: Ohh... I like how you think.
S: Come on.
We go to my room and... it think you already know what happened.
T: Baby, that never gets old.
S: No it dose not...
I kiss him and he pulls me close to him.
T: Cuddle me..
S: Hand me your shirt and shorts then.
He gets me his shirt and shorts and yes they were the red ones, and hands them to me. I quickly put them on and he gets some different shorts on and comes back. He hops in the bed and then I cuddle up to him. I decide to go on twitter and I see some old but sexist and racist tweets that Tony had posted.