𝟘𝟚| 𝕀 𝕋𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕎𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟'𝕥 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖

S: Oh My God!! Hi!!
??: Hi, Sky. Haven't seen these two in a while.
Ant: Is your name Antonio, too?
??: Um, no.. my name is-
Sm: UNCLE DRE!!!!
O: Hey Sammy!!
Sam jumps into Ondre's arms and Ondre hugs him. He sets him down and gest on his knees to meet Antonio face to face.
O: What did you mean by is your name Antonio 'Too'?
Ant: My name is Antonio Levi Lopez Jr.
O: Skylar...
S: WHAT!?
O: Do you want Tony to find out.
T: Find out what...SKYLAR!?
S: Um, Hi.. find out that I was here. Surprise.
T: Ugh, whatever.
He turns around and walks away. I just roll my eyes
S: Whats up with him?
O: I don't know.
S: Anyways, Kids do you want to go meet your aunts and uncles?
Kids: Yes!!
We all go inside and leave the luggage in the car to bring in later. I see everyone in the living room.
S: I'm back bitches
Larri: *signature scream* SKYLAR!! BITCH WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!
S: Being a mom.
Larri: Ahh, *whispers* they look like their daddy.
S: Don't remind me, No one told me he was here.
Amb: WAIT DADDY'S HERE!?
S: Um... I don-
Sm: Yeah he was the other guy we say at the door, Mommy can I Go say hi to him?
S: Sure but Antonio, Amber yall stay here. I'll introduce yall later.
Larri: Antonio? Skylar what're you tryin' to pull?
I shrug at him and Sam leaves to go find Tony.

*𝒮𝒶𝓂'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱*

I go and look for my dad and I see his room, but the door is closed. I knock on the door and he says 'who is it'. I peek through the door...
Sm: Daddy?
Sofie: DADDY?! YOUR A DAD?!
T: I'll explain later. Hey bud come here.
I run up to dad and he picks me up and puts me in his lap. He starts to tear up and I don't know why.
Sm: Daddy, are you crying?
T: No, um.. its just... your so big and I missed you so much.
Sm: I missed you too. Do you want to go see Antonio and Amber?
T: Antonio? Umm... maybe later, who are they?
Sm: My brother and sister. Mommy found out that she was having them right after you left to go to nana and pops house.
T: Your telling my that your mom had more kids that were mine and didn't tell me? Are they twins? Wait, I have a baby girl?
Sm: Yeah their twins..
T: Oh my god.
Sofie: Should I go?
T: No, its just I cant believe she didn't tell me. Did anyone else know Sam?
Sm: Yeah, everyone knew. Uncle Dre, Uncle TayTay, Uncle Nicky, and everyone else in the Hype House.
T: Wheres your mother.
Sm: In the living room talking to Auntie Larri.
T: Ok, Come here.
He picks me up and he storms to the living room.

*𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱*

I am still talking to Larri when I see Tony storm in with Sam in his arms.
T: YOU ALL KNEW THAT I WAS HAVING MORE KIDS AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME!!
S: Sam, did yo- oh my god.
He sees Antonio and Amber and he sets Sam down. He goes on his knees and meets them face to face.
Ant: Is your name Antonio too?
T: Yes it is. Are you Antonio and Amber.
Ant: Yes, I'm Antonio Levi Lopez Jr. and this is my twin sister Amber Louise Lopez.
T: Your middle name is also Levi? Wow, and your my baby girl?
Amber's little eyes were full of tears. She looked like she was about to have a breakdown.
Amb: Daddy? Mommy.. Is this my daddy?
S: Yes, baby doll.
She jumps in his arms and starts happy crying.

He stands up and starts crying too

He stands up and starts crying too. He spun her and I cant help but smile. Larri taps my shoulder and I look over at him..
L: Do you still have feelings for him?
S: I always will. I cant just erase those memories. I kinda feel guilty for not telling him about them. His biggest dream was to have a baby girl.
L: Bitch, don't feel bad. He did you wrong.
S: Yeah.. I guess.
He gets to know the kids, mostly Amber and Antonio, for about an hour and then I see Tony wave me over to him while the kids are playing twister and he's in the kitchen. I walk over to him and he stares at me.
T: You haven't changed at all. But, Why didn't you tell me I had a baby girl? I told you that was my biggest dream, to have a little princess.
S: I was mad, can you blame me? I caught you having Sex with someone else a week before we got married, and we had sex the night before.
T: I know and I'm sorry about that. I jus- Hold up are you wearing my chain?
S: No.
I cover up the chain and stuff it in my shirt.
T: I don't care, you can keep it. But I just want to know why didn't you tell me. You could have at least told me I have twins.
S: I thought you weren't here.
T: Its ok. So, what brought you down here?
S: I'm getting a record deal with Syco Music...
T: Oh my god Skylar, That's huge. That is the record label one direction was on.
S: I know. I'm really excited, and I think I know what my first song is.
T: Can I hear it.
S: Well, we don't have a music studio an-
T: Tayler has one.
S: I just don't want to spoil it.
T: You could have just said that.
S: Hah, sorry.
T: Its ok.
An akward silence takes over and I get thirsty. I turn and Tony is still there and our faces are inches apart.
T: You know I still love you...

{Word count: 960}