𝟙𝟘| 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝...

*10 votes for next chapter*

I wake up from about an hour long nap and my head is rested on Tony's chest as he plays with my hair. I smile at him and he winks at me.
T: How was your nap, hot stuff.
S: Good. Probably because you were cuddling me the whole time.
T: Well, I enjoyed it too. Do you think you might want to have another baby? I might have had a change of heart.
S: Tony I- I accually did take the pill and I dint think I want anymore. I'm sorry, bubby.
T: It's ok I just wanted to be there for at least one of my kids lives.
S: Tony, I'm sorry. I just remembered that. Here I can take one for the team if you want.
T: If you dont want a baby then I wont force you to have another one.
I sit up and straddle him. I grab his face and slowly rub his cheeks with my thumbs.
S: As long as its with you. I'd be willing to do anything. I love you with all of my heart and what I took from you was unfair. I'm sorry I was such a bitch.
My eyes fill up with tears and one or two fall. He grabs my waist and pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his cheek.
T: It's ok. What I did was wrong too. I love you, Skylar. I always have and I always will. I love you mamas.
S: I love you so much.
Tears fall out of my eyes and a smile forms on my face. I pull away from the hug and kiss him. I then have a quick flashback.

I get to the house and I see Brodie sitting on the couch.
S: Hey baby, I invited Tony over. Since he was in Vegas he didnt get to celebrate my 16th birthday with me so he said he was gonna bring some friends.
B: Have you ever thought that I might not like him?
S: What do you mean.
B: What I just fucking said Skylar!
He raises his voice and comes up to me.
B: The way he looks at you makes me want to kick his ass. I think your cheating on me with him.
S: Brodie, he is 18. I'm still a minor, I'm not doing that. If anything, your probably cheating on me with Becca.
Becca is this girl he has been becoming close to.
B: Really, you think I'm cheating on you with Becca. Well you know what... BECCA COME OUT!!
She came out of the hall closet wearing nothing but one of Brodie's hoodies and these red lace panties.
S: Wow, you really are a dick.
He slaps me hard across the face and then I kick his nuts. He slowly gets back up and punches my chest. He then kicked my stomach and I fell on the floor. He proceeded to kick me while I was yelling and begging for him to stop. He stepped on my stomach and then Tony walks in the door. He sees me on the floor and runs up to Brodie. They both through punches and then Ondre comes in and sees me on the floor. I point at Brodie and Tony fighting and he nods at me. He pulls them apart and pushes Tony on the couch.
O: You take care of her, I'll take care of this.
Brodie's face was brused and bloody and Tony's wasnt injured at all.
B: Aww, dose Tony need his big brother to fight his battles for him?
Ondre gives him one last punch and it knocks him out. I look at Tony and his eyes are tearing up. He puts his hand out and I grab it. He helps me up and I'm bawling my eyes out. Ondre takes Brodie out of my house and leaves him on the porch. I then look at Becca and she was crying.
S: Whats wrong with you? You just stood there and watched me get pummled by your fuck buddie. Get out of my fucking house.
He leaves and I hear her take Brodies car out of the driveway. She apparently took him with her because he wasnt outside anymore. I look at Tony and he took his thumb and wiped the blood off of my lip. When he touched my lip I couldent help but feel butterflies in my stomach. I stared into his beautiful brown eyes. I felt a spark. I started to lean in and in seconds, his lips touched mine. It wasnt the first time we had kissed but this time it felt different, Like it meant something. Our first kiss was to prove a point, this one felt passionate. I pulled away and he looked at me. I could tell he felt something too. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. He hugged me and I rested my head on his shoulder.
T: Skylar, I love you.
I pulled away and looked into his eyes. I smiled and so did he.
S: Tony I- I love you too.
He kissed me again and it felt like I was in a teen rom-com. I could hear music it sounded like the chorus of 'Swimming in Stars' By Wayfarers (On Top Of Page). I pulled away and smiled at him once more. I hugged him and he hugged me back.
T: I'm sorry he treated you like that.
S: It's ok
I pulled away and looked him in the eyes again.
S: You know why?
T: Why?
S: Because I have you to protect me.
T: Well thats true. I love you.
S: I love you more.
Ondre comes down and sits with us and we put on the kissing booth because they will watch anything I make them watch...

S: Tony, You have always protected me from anything bad that has ever happened to me. You've been like a big brother to me since I was 15. And I love you for that. We may still be young and dumb but I just found out, Love at first sight is real...

{Word Count: 1030}

*10 votes for next chapter*