𝟘𝟛| 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕤 𝔼𝕒𝕤𝕪, 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣 *ˢᵐᵘᵗ ᵂᵃʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ*

S: Tony, I-I love you too...
He started to lean in and so did I but...
S: But...
T: No, no buts. Please.
S: Tony, May I remind you that you had sex with a woman that I still don't know who it was one week before we got marr-
T: SHE DRUGGED ME!!
S: Wha- what?
T: I don't remember much but, I do remember I saw this woman and her daughter who were fans and they wanted a picture. I said not right now because I needed to go, I was at the grocery store getting your favorite breakfast in bed..
Both: Fruit Kabobs and French Toast
T: And when I got into my car. I was about to drive off when the mom came up from the back seat and put a needle in my arm. I cant remember what happened after that but Ondre told me what you told him and..
He started to tear up.
T: and I have felt bad ever since. I cried myself to sleep every night because I love you so much Skylar Grace Holder. Your the mother of my children, the love of my life and I'm so so so sorry that I did that.
S: No, don't apologise. Now I know that you didn't mean to. But, You have a girlfriend.
T: What, no I don't.
S: Then who is Sofie to you?
T: We have been talking for 5 months but the only reason I haven't asked her out is because every time I try to, I think of the night I asked you out. And how you made me throw fucking paper shreds to represent that we were going to put the fake girlfriend shit behind us.
I laugh as a tear falls down my cheek.
T: After I got to Vegas, I realized. I never was faking, every laugh, every kiss, every moment that we had, They weren't fake. They were real, I never wanted to be without you. Ever since I met you and you kissed me in Tayler's car, I fell in love with you. You don't have to forgive me right now but just know, I love you and I always will.
S: Tony, you don't know how hard these past 4 years have been for me. But I am still angry, and I am going to have to process this on my own. And I know that forgiving is going to be easy, but forgetting... that's going to be the hardest thing ever. I get you didn't mean to do it but it still happened. I'm sorry..
With that I walked away. I went to Charli's room and I see her on her bed.
S: Hey Charls.
C: Hey wassup.
S: Nothing, well I just rejected Tony. *phone rings* Hold on, its Simon.
C: Go ahead.
S: I'll put him on speaker.
C: kay.
S: Hey Simon, whats up?
Si: Um, I was wondering if you could come it today. I heard you were in town and I want to hear the song you texted me about.
S: Uh, yeah. When do you want me there?
Si: Is one hour ok?
S: Yup. See ya then.
Si: Ok, good bye.
S: Bye. *ends call*
C: That's big, Simon Cowell just asked to hear your song.
S: Yeah, that's crazy.
C: So, you rejected Tony?
S: Yup.
C: Why?
S: I don't know. Just like I told him, Forgiving is possible but forgetting is hard.
C: Ok, well Chase wants me to watch StarWars with him. Ugh, bye. Love you
S: Love you too.
She walks out of the room and I follow but turn to go to the other way. I go up to the living room to see the kids sleeping on the couch. I go sit with them and Amber cuddles up to me. Now I see why Tony was so mad about not meeting them, their amazing. I slowly fall asleep along with them but wake up to the feeling that I'm being carried. I slightly open my eyes and I see Tony I slightly smile as I look up at him. He lays me on a bed and he goes to change. He comes out wearing his look at my Dick sweats. I sit up slowly and look at him.
S: I don't think its going to be a problem.
T: Huh... Oh haha.
S: Hey, we can do it just this once. But no one can know and I mean NO ONE.
T: Yes, deal.
He sits on the bed and pats his lap inviting me to sit on it. I straddle his lap and he gets hard automatically. He grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss. It quickly turns into a makeout and he then starts kissing down my jawline and neck. He gets to my sweet spot and I start moaning. I bite my lip to try and contain them but I'm uncapable of doing it. I play with his hair and I feel his hands under my shirt. I then play with the hem of his shirt before taking it off of him. He quickly gets back into it before taking off my shirt. He then flips me over and slowly pulls my jeans off. He then rips off my thong, he then continues to eat me out and I start moaning like crazy. He is about to get a condom when I..
S: Tony, I'm on the pill.
T: Even better.
He pulls his pants off along with his boxers and dosent hesitate before entering me. He starts off slow and proceeds to get faster and faster before going slower and slower again.
T: Come on, scream. whats my name.
S: *whispers* Daddy
T: Huh??
S: DADDY!!
He then reaches his climax and so do I, I felt him cum inside of me and he lays down next to me. I steal his shirt off of the floor and put it on. I cuddle up to him and he then says
T: I haven't done that with anyone else since we broke up, that felt good.
S: Me neither, I gotta admit. I missed it... I missed you.
I pull myself up and peck him on the lips. Sleep slowly takes him over and I kiss his chest before it finally takes over me without me having to cry.. that helped so much....

{Word Count: 1035}