𝟙𝟞|𝔹𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖, 𝕊𝕜𝕪𝕝𝕒𝕣.

It has a PLUS! I'M PREGNANT AGAIN!! Yes.. now both Tony and I will get what we want. For him it's to be there for it and for me it's just for wanting another baby! Yay 😁! I go to the living room and everyone looks at me. I smile and then they all run up to me hugging me and squealing. I am dying of laughter. Then I feel Tony wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my head. I am crazy excited. Wow, a mom of four. That's something else......

•40 Years later On Christmas Day•
Everyone (Skylar, Tony, The kids, and...Their Kids) woke up around 3 hours ago and all we did was open gifts and the girls helped me cook Lunch. I just put the sweet potato casserole in the oven and went to the living room. I look at my beautiful family having fun and playing around. I see Sam, Antonio, Amber, and Anne-Marie just looking at old photos and videos from like 2020! I can't believe Tony and I have known each other for that long. He comes over to me and kisses my forehead.
I start tearing up at the fact that WE started this family.
T: You ok Sky?
S: yeah, it's just.. our lives have been a literal roller coaster and we still came through it together.
T: yeah, because were endgame Skylar.
S: I love you Tony Lopez
T: I love you more Skylar Lopez.
THE END!

A/N
Sorry this was short but I wanted to make the ending chapter be short and sweet. Sorry if it wasn't as long as you wanted but I'm happy with how the whole "Fake Love" saga came out. Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️ If you want to start on another story of Mine go and read my other story "New Dance Instructor" Whitehall is also a Tony Lopez Fan fiction. Just in case you were wondering.... yes I am a simp for Tony 😂 but aren't we all 🤣