𝟘𝟟| 𝔸𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟

1 1/2 𝓌ⓔ€𝐊𝔰 ㄥα𝓣€r

We recorded my song and filmed my music video. I was having a premiere party tomorrow. I headed to "Premier Party Rentals" in Hollywood. They were getting the place set up for the party. They had just finished decorating when I got there it was gorgeous.

 They had just finished decorating when I got there it was gorgeous

This was the room the premiere was going to be in.

They set up this screen on the wall (pretend the red part is black)

I approved of everything and looked at the list of people that RSVP'd

Hype House
Sway House
Club House
Faze House
Free Time House
Taylor Swift
Harry Styles
Selena Gomez
Demi Lovato
*there was WAY more but I don't have time to write because I want to get this chapter out before I die*

I cant believe all of these people want to see my music video. It blows my mind that I'm accually doing this, I've always dreamt of having this big of an opportunity. I've loved singing ever since I... met Tony. We still aren't on that good of terms, everytime I talk to him he asks me out and I have to tell him I need more time and he gets angry at me. I think he really dose love me, I do to but I still cant get over how he got drugged. I head home and it is silent because I just realized that its 11:00pm. I peep through Tony's door and I see him half covered up and shivering a little. I walk up to him and smile before covering him up and then kissing his forehead (Idk if you have seen one of Tayler's TikToks, but Tony when he sleeps... HE LOOKS SO FUCKING PRECIOUS!!!) He rolls over and opens his eyes halfway. He sees me and then he smiles at me.
T: *raspy* Did you just cover me up, and then give me a goodnight kiss?
S: Maybe...
T: Come on, hop in.
I smile and then cuddle up to him in bed. I look up at him and he kisses my cheek.
S: I'm ready...
T: Huh, ready for what.
S: I'm ready to be your girlfriend again.
T: Really!?
I giggle at his excitement and then smash my lips against his. He pulls me on his lap and I feel him smile into the kiss.
T: Skylar, will you be my girlfriend?
S: Nothing would make me happier... but-
T: Really, a but... why dose there have to be a but?
S: I want us to go official after my party tomorrow.
T: Done, as long as your mine again.
I cuddle into him and look down at our wrists. I see the matching Tattoos that we had gotten on our 2 year anniversary.

I hold up his wrist and put it next to mine

I hold up his wrist and put it next to mine. I smile and look back up at him.
S: I love you
T: And I love you more
S: And that isnt possible.
T: I think it is
S: Nah
T: Your too cute
S: SAYS YOU!!
I giggle and kiss him one last time before I slowly drift off to sleep admiring the LED lights changing colors.

🆃🅷🅴 🅽🅴🆇🆃 🅳🅰🆈: 🅰🆁🅾🆄🅽🅳 🅻🆄🅽🅲🅷 🆃🅸🅼🅴

S: Kiddos!!
They run to the kitchen and sit on the bar stools.
S: Ok so, we hired a babysitter to watch you guys while mommy is at her music party.
Amb: But mommy I wanted to go.
SM&Ant: Me too.
S: I'm sorry but its an adult party. But anyway, what do yall want for lunch?
Kids: SUSHI
Thats right, my kids LOVE sushi. And so do I, so I'm not mad.
S: Ok, from sushi stop?
Kids: Yeah.
S: Ok, what kinds?
Amb: I want a California Roll.
Ant: I want a Philly Roll.
SM: I just want an Alaskan Roll.
S: Okie Dokie. I'll go get it in... about 5 minutes. Y'all wanna come with me?
Kids: Ya.
About five minutes later we head to Sushi Stop and get our food. But right as we walk out I see Fletcher(The Hollywood Fix Guy, Alex said his name in a Hollywood Fix Video).
F: Heyyy, hows it goin Skylar?
S: I'm good, just getting the babies food.
F: They eat sushi?
Amb: Its my favorite food.
F: Awesome. So, I have fans DMing me constantly about you and Tony? Are yall back together or are you guys just co-parenting, like whats up?
S: I mean, were working things out. Were a mom and dad so were trying to make it to where we can make sure the kids are happy.
F: I totally get that, what about your music?
S: Well, the premiere party is tonight. If you want to come be paparazzi if you want it starts at 7 at "Premiere Party Rentals" in hollywood. Can you like censor out the place, I just dont want to have fans stampeed the place.
F: Yeah, totally. I'd love to come, thanks for the invite.
S: No problem. I'll add you to the paparazzi list.
F: I have one more question for you?
S: Alright shoot.
F: How did your kids react to meeting Tony for the first time?
S: Well it was Antonio and Amber who had never met him. I guess I should let them tell you..
F: Ok.
He turns the camera to the twins and asks them
F: So, what did you think of your dad when you met him.
Amb: I love him, I always wanted to meet daddy. So I was happy.
F: Awesome, what about you little man.
Ant: I was happy too. I never met him so it was weird at first, but I got used to him.
F: Awesome, well Imma let yall go. See you at the party.
S: Cool. See ya then.
We walk away to my car and we head home. we eat and I get ready for the party...

{Word Count: 1005}