𝟘𝟝| 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖.... 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕀?

*ᵀᵒⁿʸ'ˢ ᴾᵒᵛ*

(I forgot to say in the last chapter they were taking a night swim at 𝟪𝒫𝑀)

I lock eyes with Skylar and as always, she looks gorgeous. She was wearing this

She looked at me and slightly smiled

She looked at me and slightly smiled. Something inside me tells me she still loves me, at least I hope she dose. My thoughts get interrupted my Ondre tapping my sholder.
O: What are you thinking about.
T: Take a guess, make it good.
O: Sky?
T: No, Duh. Are you that dumb?
O: Well, I'm not dumb enough to sleep with another woman before I get married.
T: Shut up, you know what accually happened.
O: Dose she?
T: Yeah, she dose.
I see her walking over here and she gets in with us.
S: Ondre, sorry I didn't talk to you this morning. I was in a rush, what did you want to tell me?
O: Its ok, just come here.
S: Ok...
They get out of the hot tub and go to a corner, they look like there slightly arguing but I don't think it concerns me.

*ˢᵏʸˡᵃʳ'ˢ ᴾᵒᵛ*

Ondre asks to talk to me and I follow him to the corner of the outdoor living room.
S: So, whats up?
O: Is your song about Tony?
S: Maybe, why?
O: Sam brought me your sheet music when we were in the living room and said "Uncle Dre look. This is mommy's song."
S: Oh my god.
O: Do you know how upset he's going to be.
S: Its not that bad.
O: It says "Ain't sure I loved you anyway"
S: Shit, it dose dosent it.
O: Yeah, it dose.
S: Well I cant just change it now. Were recording it on Wednesday(its Monday).
O: Can you not change the lyric?
S: No, because if I do, Simon will need to approve it again and I cant risk that. Plus, I wrote that song 4 years ago.
O: Dose Tony know that?
S: Yes he dose. So is our conversation over? Yes, yes it is.
I walk back over to Tony and he's playing with the kids. I get back in the hot tub and I place my hand on his thigh.
S: Is this seat taken?
T: It is now.
I sit on his lap like this

he hugs my waist and I lay my head on his shoulder

he hugs my waist and I lay my head on his shoulder. Ondre comes over and glares at me. I roll my eyes and watch my babies play around with Nick.

② Ⓗⓞⓤⓡⓢ Ⓛⓐⓣⓔⓡ

S: Babies, BEDTIME!!
Kids: No, Mommy!!! Just a little longer.
S: No, Now. Don't make me go get your dad.
Kids: Fine..
I take them to their room that Mia and Kouvr set up for them and tuck them in. I started to get dizzy I start to black out and I feel myself fall on the floor. The last thing I hear is Sam yelling
SM: DADDYYYY!!!
I wake up in Tony's room and I look over and see Tony who is rubbing my forehead.
T: Hey, Skylar are you ok?
S: What happened?
T: Sam said you were tucking him and the twins in and you fainted.
S: Hold on...
I bolted to the bathroom and started puking. SHITTTT!!!!
T: SKYLAR!! Sky, were you accually on the pill?
S: Yes, Maybe... No.
T: SKYLAR!!
S: I'm sorry.
Tears fill my eyes as I remember that he said the other night he didn't want anymore kids.
T: Hey, Hey...
He rubs my back and I turn to look at him.
T: Do Not apologize
S: But you said you didn't want anymore kids and I just thought about myself.
T: Hey, don't do this. I love you and if I was to have any more kids with anyone... It would be you.
S: I love you too. I just hope that I'm not pregnant.
T: Why?
S: I honestly don't want to have any more kids either. Three is enough for me.
T: You can take a test tomorrow, Ok. You need sleep, its like 1am.
S: Damn, how long was I out for.
T: 3 hours.
S: Oh my god. You stayed up just to make sure I was ok?
T: Yes, your the love of my life. I would never just let you lay there not knowing if you were ok or not.
S: Oh my god I love you. Let me brush my teeth and I'll head to bed.
T: Ok, are you sure your ok?
S: Yes, I'm ok. Go to bed.
T: Ok.
He walks out of the bathroom and I quickly brush my teeth. I head back to bed and see Tony put on the movie #RealityHigh.
S: Oh my- I love you.
T: I Love you too.

I sit with him on the bed and I cuddle up to him. Bryant peeks through the door and sees up cuddled up.
B: Can I take a picture of yall like that, you guys look super cute.
T: I guess...
He takes a picture, thanks us and leaves the room. He sends me the picture and it looks cute.

 I giggle at the picture and then snuggle into Tony

I giggle at the picture and then snuggle into Tony. I love him so much but what if he cheats on me again. I can't risk the heartache.... can I?

{Word Count: 902}