Authors

💫 How it Works 💫

1. We will have five reviewers besides ourselves at a time. Nothing more.

2. Each reviewer will have four books at a particular time to read and offer feedback.

3. Each reviewer will have their payments listed under their bio.

4. Once your payment is complete the reviewer will review your book and the review will be added to this book and to our reading lists. Your book will also be added to the reviewers reading lists.

5. If for any reason you don't like your review and would like it taken down please contact the reviewer or send us an email explaining why you don't like it.

Rules to Follow

1. Make sure to follow this account StarDazzleProfile and the hosts VictorySneakers & unstablebibliophile.

2. Add this book to your public reading list and share on your conversation board.

3. Please be patient because hosts and reviews have lives outside of wattpad

4. Do not bribe the reviewers. Reviewers have a right to refuse you if you bribe them.

5. No bullying, hate speech or any form of bad behaviour.

6.If you don't follow all the rules you will not receive your review.

🌠How to get your book reviewed🌠

1. Read through the reviewer's bio.

2. Pick a reviewer that works best with your genre and aesthetic.

3.Only submit one book at a time.

4. Answer the form under the chapter of the reviewer of your choosing. Make sure to @ them so that they can see your request.

5. Finish all payments and wait to be accepted. Password is a movie you hate.

6. Once accepted wait for the results.