The rules of pursuit

The Rules of pursuit.
By Debasmita02mitra

The title of the book fits perfectly along with the story as Meenakshi Banerjee is going to pursue her career as a spy and finds many hard and unavoidable rules in the process. The title is good overall.

The Cover needs to be more productive and creative from the point of view of the story line as it's such an unique and extravagant story at a start.

The blurb written for the book is very nice and to the point. Writing the few interactions among the main characters in the description really makes a good impact on the readers so that they come to know what exactly the story is going to be about. Apart from that there is a short summary which is really attention catching.

The Authors note is very well written and kept as much as lengthy as it is needed

The Authors note is very well written and kept as much as lengthy as it is needed. No extra exaggerated lines from the author and keeping it simple is a good thing from readers point of view. The opening Chapter was great and is left on a cliffhanger which is again impactful and will keep the readers hooked.

The characters, specially Meenakshi, seems positive, bold and responsible as a person at the same time is career oriented and family driven. 

The grammar is good and the punctuations were appropriate. Overall the story is interesting and unique with a good writing style and a normal paced story.

Rating: 4/5