Spies like us

Spies like us
By Black_Tea

Let's begin with the title of the book. The title spies like us is a very beautiful name. The whole story and the concept of this work depends upon the title, so found the Title very appropriate.

Talking about the cover, the cover needs to be more accurate about what the title is going to say and what  tory  ctually portrays. The readers are going to get attracted towards the cover so it needs a little help with that. Plus, adding the title on your cover is an important aspect and that your cover doesn't have.

 Plus, adding the title on your cover is an important aspect and that your cover doesn't have

The blurb is precise and is as how it has to be. No more addition to that. Not overwritten and covers all the crucial points of the story, now that's enough to grab the attention of the readers.

The opening Chapter of this book was on point and did not held any grammatical mistakes. It is very well written and has pieces which can bring a reader more deep into the book and want to read more. There  is correct timing for leaving cliffhangers.

Saying about the characters, loved the lead - Rose. She is as badass as she needs to be and is making the story more interesting. The male lead Corbin also holds a special position when it comes to making the readers attracted towards him. The character development was great but felt it was a bit too quick. There must be some sime given for the characters to fully grow and then show their magic. 

Overall I need to say that it is a great book but definitely needs a second draft in terms of little spelling mistakes and the way of writing.

I rate this book: 3.5/5

5/5