first meeting

hinata:You were the girls' volleyball team manager in his middle school

hinata:
You were the girls' volleyball team manager in his middle school. You knew the game pretty well so you helped him a lot when he didn't have the others to practice with. He would always get red-faced and fidgety around you, but his determination was off the charts. You found it cute.

kageyama:
You were walking down the hallway of his middle school when you heard him going off at his teammates. He was talking about how they were being lazy and his tone kind of rattled how harsh he was being. His teammates weren't paying attention to him and rather to you as you walked by. He locked his angry eyes with you for a second before you hustled on by.

daichi:
You were close friends with Kiyoko and she often dragged you along to practices so she couldn't be alone. Since the players were small in numbers, you spent your time studying him as he practiced with the other boys. He'd catch you staring too many times to count. It was very embarrassing and Kiyoko loved to tease you subtly about it.

sugawara:
You worked part-time at Ukai's little store, the one that the Karasuno team often passed by. Ukai would always get pissed at how they would linger out of the store, but you politely sent them on their way with a little snack. Suga loved hearing your voice and would pull along his friends to pass by the store, hoping you'd be there.

tsukishima:
You two have the same route to go home-- though you don't walk together (you're often in the back, behind him and his freckled friend) you would marvel how how ridiculously tall he was and listen carefully to his voice when he'd say something salty. Tsukki had noticed your gaze and felt very smug about it.

yamaguchi:
When you first approached him, the cute lil bean thought you wanted something to do with Tsukki. He was a little shy at first but you were only trying to ask him to help you open your water bottle. You had twisted it too tight and needed a helping hand. He looked a bit surprised when you asked him for help and not about his best friend, and then opened it with ease.

tanaka:
This certified crackhead™ made it known to the whole universe that you were in his sights. You were helping Kiyoko organize something one day and once Tanaka entered the gym, he was complimenting you constantly. Daichi had to pull him away from you to get him to practice.

nishinoya:
As a first year, you were trying to navigate your new high school when you bumped into Noya. He was very bubbly and bouncy when you asked him for help. On top of that, you had addressed him as your upperclassmen. He really loved that and gladly walked you to your next class.

kuroo:
You sat behind him in math class. Love it or hate it, the problem you were working on was stumping you. You groaned and dropped your head onto the desk, defeated. Kuroo turned around and straddled his chair, picking up your pencil. "Need some help?" You looked up at his smile and nodded, flustered.

kenma:
You worked at a game store over the weekends-- you just happened to bump into Kenma while he was browsing through games. You were behind the counter, bored before he came up to you. He asked you for some recommendations and they way he was so timid and flustered around you made you internally go, 'aw'. You helped him out and gave him a bunch of coupons so that he'd come back. Hopefully.

oikawa:
Your older brother (by just a year), Iwaizumi, was very protective over you and made a point to keep you away from his player of a best friend. It didn't help that you had developed a crush on the Seijoh captain, but not for what the other girls might like him for. You had snuck into one of their practices where your eyes were glued to Oikawa the entire time. When your brother noticed you, he scolded you in front of his team. Oikawa caught your eye and winked at you.

iwaizumi:
You were walking in the halls when you overheard him and Oikawa bickering. He had snapped back at the team captain, causing you to giggle as you passed by. The two fell silent and stared at you. You met his eyes for a second before walking faster. It was embarrassing but you heard Oikawa teasing him about how he was gaping at you as you walked by.

---

thanks for reading! be sure to request some scenarios on the request page :)

- liana :)