pda

( a/n: tsukki is an asshole sometimes but im proud of him )

→ hinata 
He's kind of in the middle. He won't be embarrassed to give you a smooch in public (especially if his teammates are around to show off) but he won't be overly excessive with it either.

→ kageyama
He might sling an arm around your shoulder and pull you into his side. He might also hug you when others are close by to rub it in their faces that he has a girlfriend.

→ daichi
He's more casual about PDA-- he definitely would be public with his affection but it wouldn't make him too flustered.

→ sugawara
He's all about PDA-- kisses, hugs, holding hands, the whole lot. He'll do anything that shows his love for you in public.

→ tsukishima
Not too enthusiastic about PDA. He might just hold your hand but that'll be all you're getting until you're alone together.

→ yamaguchi
He was shy about it at first but he will definitely hold your hand, hug you, or give you a chaste kiss even if people are around. He's more confident around you.

→ tanaka
Do you even have to ask? Why wouldn't Tanaka rub it in everybody's face that he has a gorgeous girlfriend? He'll kiss you, hug you, pick you up, heck he might even dip you in the hallway.

→ nishinoya
He's not shy about PDA either. He will cling onto you like you're his life source and make it known in more than one way that you guys are dating.

→ kuroo
Eh, he's not the biggest fan of PDA but he doesn't mind giving you a kiss, holding hands, or hugs in front of others. He would totally do it in front of friends, but maybe not so much when it comes to strangers.

→ kenma
He doesn't really like PDA. It draws attention to you guys and all he wants is you to himself. It's hard to do that when everyone is pestering you about your relationship.

→ oikawa
He's all about PDA! He loves flaunting the fact that you are his and he is yours, especially to his team. He'll give you kisses, hugs, and he'll pick you up sometimes to show off.

→ iwaizumi
He doesn't mind it. He's not embarrassed by it but he won't go overboard like Oikawa might. He'd definitely be more open with his relationship if he feels like flustering you or showing off.

--