they talk about/defend you

( a/n: don't you just love it when kageyama? )

hinata:
"Hinata! Stop getting into fights! What's going on with you!?" Suga scolded the first year after getting into another heated argument with Salt Pole.
Hinata just smiled at him. "Sorry."
"HUh. Why'd you smile like that? Are you alright?" Suga came over to Hinata's side and pat his shoulder.
"Yeah, I'm fine! It's just that whenever I get into fights and I tell Y/n about it, she knows just what to say and she gives me hugs." He hummed, in a daze. Suga blinked.
"I'm not sure you need to purposely get into fights in order for her to do that..."

kageyama:
"Hey, you're dating Y/n, right?" Some boys from your class approached him at the vending machine.
"Yeah, and?" He grunted, narrowing his eyes at the boys who wanted something to do with his girlfriend. 
They sucked in a breath. "Wow, dude, I'm jealous! What do you think of her?"
Kageyama sucked the last of the milk box dry. "She's perfect." was the first thing that came to mind.
"Wow, you're whipped."
"What's that supposed to mean?!"

daichi:
The team was heaving in front of him, feeling lazy today and not wanting to try something new he suggested. 
Daichi huffed and crossed his arms. "You all could stand to be more like Y/n, you know."
"Huh? What are you saying?" Tanaka grumbled.
"She's much more braver than you. And she wouldn't be so whiny." He puffed out his chest as he talked about his girlfriend.
"Damn, captain, you're head over heals aren't you?"
"Hmm? What was that?"
"Nothing."

sugawara:
"No, you can't talk to her now." Suga stuck his tongue out at Tanaka and Noya.
"Oh come on, we were the ones who gave you her number in the first place!" Noya protested.
Suga huffed and turned away from them. "I told you, I'm not letting you get too close to her. I know how you get on around girls. Don't be jealous that I have the sweetest girlfriend ever."

tsukishima:
"Tsuuuukkkiiiii!" A group of girls trailed him as he walked through the halls. He had to fight from completely snapping at them.
"You should dump that brat Y/n! I have lots to offer!" the lead girl boasted, putting her hands on her hips obnoxiously.
Tsukki couldn't help but let a little snicker loose. "You could never be on the same level as Y/n." he said, hoping you would never catch him saying something like that.

yamaguchi:
"Are you sure you want to be dating Y/n?" Some nobodies from your class wanted some drama so they came to Yamaguchi, trying to get him to doubt dating you.
"Uh, what do you mean?" He stuttered, cocking an eyebrow at the group of girls in front of him.
"I mean that shouldn't you be looking for someone that's more on your level?" The leader scoffed.
Yamaguchi scrunched up his face. "You have no idea what you're talking about. Y/n is way out of my league; I'm just glad she even talked to me in the first place."

tanaka:
"HAHAHAHHAHA HEAR THIS AND WEEP, FOOLS! Y/N IS MY GIRLFRIEND! BWAHHHAHHAHAA" 
The boys around his scowled at Tanaka's announcement and grumbled at how a guy like him got a girl like you.
"Literally no one asked but okay." Ennoshita rolled his eyes at Tanaka who was still pumped from the mere thought of you, even though you've been dating for a couple weeks now.

nishinoya:
"Noya, you seriously need to take it easy. Look at all your bruises!" Tanaka stressed. Noya just chuckled at him.
"It's fine, Y/n takes care of them anyway." He smiled widely at the thought of you treating his bruises.
"Huh? Really? She does all of them?" Hinata cocked his head. Noya did  have a lot of bruises after all...
"I told her that she didn't need to do all of them but she insisted." Noya grinned, stars in his eyes. "Isn't she the best?"

kuroo:
"That Y/n is super cute." One of your classmates said as you passed by them with Kuroo. Of course, the captain heard that comment and couldn't let it slide.
"Go on without me, I'll catch up." He smiled at you. As soon as you were out of earshot, he turned to the boy with a menacing glare. "That Y/n you're talking about happens to be the love of my life so watch what you say about her." He says boldly, leaving the boy speechless and scared.

kenma:
The people in his class were rating girls (disgusting and horrible, I know) and Kenma was ignoring and silently judging them, as usual. 
"What about Y/n?"
Kenma perked up at the sound of your name, getting annoyed with the thought that they'd be rating you. 
"I mean--"
"You can stop right there, there's no debate about Y/n being amazing." Kenma blurted which surprised everyone.

oikawa:
Some other schoolboys from another volleyball team was watching you closely as you chatted with your brother. Oikawa watched them  with a scornful eye.
"Nah. I don't think she's THAT great and all that--"
"Oh?" Oikawa popped into their conversation, his smiling expression more scary than happy. "What was that? No, please, I'd love to hear all your thoughts on my precious girlfriend."
The boys ended up sprinting away from him. They were spooked.

iwaizumi:
Do you really think that anyone would dare something bad about this boy's one and only? Nope. Even if they did, you can bet all your money that they'd either be walking away in embarrassment or sent to the hospital if they really pissed him off.

--

so this chapter was kinda all over the place 0-o anyhow, hoped you enjoyed anyway and thanks for reading!

is there any other characters that you'd like to add? i was thinking about asahi and lev but im not too sure...

- lia <3