when he intro'd you to his friends

( a/n: i cant get over his eyes theyre so pretty )

hinata:
"Come on, Y/n, come on!" He giggled as he pulled you along. 
"Slow down, you'll make me fall." You scolded him, smiling.
"Hey everyone, check it out! This is Y/n!" Hinata grinned as he introduced you. Picture the Will Smith and Jada Pinkett showing off meme.
"Who's that?" Kageyama asked while everyone else waved to you.
Hinata smiled smugly at his friend. "She's my girlfriend." 
Kageyama's eyes widened and he glanced at you. "Huh? No way. He didn't pay you to do this, right?"
"Kageyama!" Hinata grumbled before trying to punch his shoulder.
You snickered as the two started to bicker.

kageyama:
"Pleeaaaaaaaseeee?" You begged him. He scoffed and turned away from you.
"I'm not taking you to see the team." He retorted. You groaned and nudged him.
"Why notttt? I want to see your friends!" You told him.
He sighed and glanced at your pout before relenting. "Fine, but don't go too far away from me, alright?"
"What, are they perverts or something?"
"Well-- no, but-- nevermind, you'll see." He took you to the gym and introduced you.
"Everyone, this is my girlfriend." He mumbled as the group crowded around.
"Oh? Who knew the king could get a girl?" one super tall beanpole said. You raised an eyebrow at him.
"You're a king?" You whispered to Kageyama. He grumbled something under his breath. Your eyes lit up.
"Does that make me a queen, then?" You grinned at him. He blinked at you.

daichi:
"Meet Y/n, everyone. We're officially together." Daichi said proudly as he pushed you forward gently by the small of your back. 
"Daichi, we already know-- hold up, you guys are dating now?" Tanaka asked, surprised. The team crowded around you two and started to inspect you, especially the chaotic duo.
"You seem nice and you're really pretty. I approve." Nishinoya nodded solemnly at you.
"Uhm, thank you?" You chuckled nervously.
"Okay, guys, back up a bit--" Daichi started but then got interrupted, which made him visibly pissed off.
"You'll do for our captain nicely. We will protect you and the captain's relationship with our lives!" Tanaka declared. He hooked an arm around your neck and cheered. Nishinoya bounced around you as well.
"Hey! Both of you! Go do some laps." Daichi yelled at them, throwing them off of you. The rest of the team laughed at the two.

sugawara:
"Look, let me get this straight. This" Suga pushed a flustered you forward to face the team. "is my girlfriend. You all better respect her, alright?" Suga said with a creepily calm smile.
The team gulped. "Yes, Suga."
"Great!" 
And that was all that needed to be said. Sometimes, Suga is more scary than Daichi. And when it comes to you, he's 1000x worse.

tsukishima:
"Take me to your friends!" You demanded. "Let me see who they are!"
"No."
"Why not? You always bug me and my friends." You huffed and crossed your arms. He'd always ask you about your friends and then when you'd do the same thing... 
"Fine, whatever." You said, trying to remember when his practice started. You'd show up then and he'd HAVE to introduce you. "See you." After school, you approached the gym and heard the noises of them running around and hitting the ball. You inhaled deeply before bursting through the doors.
"AH WHO'S THAT" someone yelled and you immediately blushed. You saw Tsukki stare at you, dumbfounded.
"That's Y/n." he piped up finally. You glared at him and he sighed. "My girlfriend." He continued.
"How did that happen? I thought that Tsukishima was a brat and only his mommy loved him."
Tsukki glared at the person who said that but everyone eventually started to tease him. Oops. You're not sorry, though.

yamaguchi:
"Are you sure you want to meet them? They're, uh... pretty rowdy." Yamaguchi rubbed the back of his neck as you looked up at him with wide eyes.
"Yes! Please?" You replied.
He smiled. "Sure, if you really want to." He was pretty nervous to take you to his friends because he didn't know how they'd react.
"Hey everyone, uhm. This is Y/n, my--"
"I'm his girlfriend! Hi!" You waved at them cheerily. They all froze and gaped at Yamaguchi.
"This kid got a girl before I did? Damn, you're really something, Yamaguchi!" Tanaka laughed and slapped Yamaguchi on his back.
"You two are adorable together!" Suga aww'd.
Yamaguchi puffed his chest a little. "Yeah, she's my girlfriend."

tanaka:
"Everyone, I am superior to you." Tanaka grinned as he showed you to his teammates. "I have a girlfriend."
Daichi rolled his eyes. "Well, finally."
"Hey, what?!" Tanaka huffed and you giggled.
"Yeah, you've been rambling on about Y/n a lot lately. You've been getting worse at the game. I'm glad you've gotten together." Suga said and Tanaka deflated.
"Wow, Tanaka you're so cool to land a girl like Y/n!" Nishinoya congratulated his friend and that alone was enough to get his spirits back up again.
"Yeah, yeah, I know," He pulled you into his arms. "She's pretty awesome, right?

nishinoya:
You had already been introduced, but not as Noya's girlfriend. You two walked to practice and he stood on top of a chair to get everyone's attention.
"Listen up! I have a girlfriend now, so that basically makes me better than all of you!" He smirked and jabbed a thumb in your direction. The team wasn't as surprised as he thought they'd be.
"We knew you'd get together eventually, though. It's not much of a shocker." Suga shrugged after he smiled warmly at you.
Noya grunted at them, crossing his arms. You pat his back.

kuroo:
"Woah, Kuroo, stop choke-holding that poor girl." Yamamoto frowned at his captain. Kuroo wasn't choke-holding you, his arm was just so big around your shoulders that it looked like he was.
"This girl is my girlfriend, by the way, and I'd never hurt her." He said proudly. You shook your head, smiling and blushing.
"AWw why is everyone getting together except me?" he whined. "I want a girlfriend too."
You laughed and pat his head. "Don't worry, someone will come along soon." You walked into the gym.
"She's nice."
"And there's so much more."

kenma:
"I don't want to introduce you." Kenma said, glaring at his psp. You giggled at how unintentionally adorable he looked when angry.
"Come on... they can't be that bad." You sat next to him.
"Can I just show them a picture of you or something?"
"Kenma..."
He sighed. "Fine." 
Later, he shyly pulled you into the gym and as he expected, everyone swarmed you two. 
Before they could even comment anything, he said "She wanted to see you guys and now that she has, she'll be going now."
"Awww, c'mon Kenma!"

oikawa:
"Hey! Everyone! Look! I have a girlfriend!" Oikawa yelled to his team.
"Another one?"
"Shut up! She's the only one that matters!" Oikawa retorted angrily before turning to you and slinging an arm around your shoulders. "Now everyone take a good look because she's super in love with me and you all can't get with her-- but do it quickly before Iwa-chan comes."
Makki smirked. "Why? He doesn't know yet?"
"I don't know what?" Your brother came into the gym and everyone started to back away with a smirk on their face. Oikawa chuckled nervously.
"Haji, Oikawa and I are dating now. Please don't kill him." You complained to your brother who was giving Oikawa a death stare.
"Fine, but one wrong move and you're dead, Shittykawa." Iwa threatened. Oikawa nodded eagerly and clung to your arm nervously.

iwaizumi:
"So how long do you guys practice for?" You asked him as you two walked to his practice together. 
"Sometimes just a little bit, but most times it's for hours." He said opening up the gym. His team instantly turned to you with curious eyes that made Iwaizumi get more tense.
"Oo~ Who's this, Iwa-chan?" Oikawa smirked as he teased his best friend.
"This is Y/n, my girlfriend. So don't come near her or I'll tell the coaches to increase training." He said firmly and casually. The team gulped and nodded. You blushed under all the attention and how protective he was over you.

- - - -

sorry for a late update :(( hope you enjoyed! who are you reading for? :)) 

- lia <3