asking you out/confession

hinata:"Come on, Y/n, I'll race you to the water fountain!" Hinata leaped into the air before dashing off

hinata:
"Come on, Y/n, I'll race you to the water fountain!" Hinata leaped into the air before dashing off. It had been like this for the past few weeks that you've been hanging out together. You shook your head, smiling before taking off after him. "You got a headstart!"
He ended up winning but both of you were slumped against the wall, panting heavily. "You're really energizing, I would've never ran without being forced to," You said, chuckling breathlessly. "I like you." You blurted out before realizing what you said and standing up. "Sorry, I shouldn't have--"
"No, it's okay!" He interrupted before you took off, grabbing your arm. "I like you too." He said while looking at the ground blushing.

kageyama:
"Are you scared of me?"
You jumped in surprise and turned around. Kageyama was hovering over you, looking at what you were reading. You shut the book closed and avoided his piercing stare. "N-no, why would you think that?"
"You're really jumpy around me."
"Well, you're tall and... and..." You couldn't find a good enough excuse. Kageyama raised an eyebrow at you, sipping his drink. You sighed, saying, "It's just-- you have a reputation, y'know?"
He narrowed his eyes at you before nodding slowly. "Be with me and I'll prove you wrong."
You gaped at him. "Like-- what, as in a couple?"
"Yeah." Kageyama said. "So? What do you say?" You thought a little before nodding. This couldn't be that bad.

daichi:
"You know," He chuckled, still sitting across from you in the locked closet. "I've been staring at you way too much."
You blushed. "Oh yeah?"
"Yeah, I'm surprised you haven't noticed." He smiled. "I've been slipping up in my game when you come to practice."
"Oh." You said, twiddling your thumbs. "Sorry."
"Don't apologize," He started to smirk. "From what I've seen, you've done the same thing."
Your eyes snapped to meet his. "That obvious, huh?"
"And since we're both captivated by each other enough to just look at each other all day, then I say I treat you to a date." He declared.
You smiled. "I'd like that."

sugawara: [ texting ]
y/n: so i have your number now

suga: heh yeah i can see that
suga: not too mad about it tho

y/n: you seemed mad earlier haha

suga: yeah thats cuz i wanted to be the
one to ask you out but those two beat me to it :(

y/n: well you can still do it, they just
gave me your number ;)

suga: oh really? then please date me :)

tsukishima:
You were walking home yet again, but you were confused when Tsukki and Yamaguchi weren't walking in front of you. But when you heard someone behind you and it was Tsukki was walking alone.
"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?" he raised an eyebrow at you and you gulped.
"No reason," You replied, straightening up yourself before starting to walk again. You didn't want to let him embarrass you another time.
"Why are you running? Are you running away from me?" he asked.
"I'm not."
"Then slow down, you'll trip again." You could HEAR the smirk in his voice but you relented and slowed your pace. He caught up with you in a matter of three strides. 
It was an awkward silence between both of you, but mostly on your part. Tsukki looked totally calm and collected.
You turned the corner and came up on your house. Tsukki smirked and you looked at his face, confused.
"Now I know where you live. I'm coming over tomorrow, so be ready." was all he said before leaving.

yamaguchi: [ texting ] ( p.s youre very , uh , straightforward XD )
y/n: hey :)

yams: why'd you want my number?

y/n: youre cute and nice and i
wanna get to know you better <3

yams: well... i cant say no to you

y/n: great! we'll have lunch together, tomorrow

yams: ok

tanaka:
"Y/n!" he yelled, causing you to turn around abruptly. You shielded your eyes from the sun to get a better view. Tanaka was sprinting towards you, screeching to a halt right in front of you and using his jacket as some shade, holding it over your head.
You snickered. "Wow, thanks. I feel special."
He puffed his chest. "Yeah, that's what boyfriends do." He blurted out and then realized what he said. "Oh sh--"
You laughed, surprising him. You pat his shoulder, giving it a squeeze. "This girlfriend is grateful, then."

nishinoya:
Noya pulled you along, seating you at his lunch table excitedly.
"Ooh~ who's this Noya?" Tanaka slid to your side, wiggling his eyebrows at you playfully. You just smiled at him nervously.
"Back off, Tanaka! I'm her favorite!" Noya shouted and bonked his friend on the head and pushed you farther away from his friends. You both brought out some food and started eating. While you were eating, though, Noya just rested his head on his palm and watched you fondly.
"You're really pretty. I like you." He blurted out and then his eyes widened when he heard himself out loud.
Tanaka burst out in laughter and you froze at his confession. Then you smiled and blushed.
"You're pretty as well and I like you too." You said. Tanaka was very shocked and Noya was triumphant. He started to bounce around happily.

kuroo: [ texting ]
y/n: hey, is this kuroo?

kuroo: thank goodness i wrote it down correctly

y/n: haha, but whyd you give me your
number? do i need more tutoring or smth?

kuroo: i--
kuroo: just have lunch with me tomorrow, ok?

kenma:
Kenma was standing in front of you, shifting from foot to foot nervously. You looked at him, concerned.
"Are you okay? You can tell me, you know." You cocked your head to the side. He inhaled deeply.
"Please come support me at my game tomorrow," He said shyly. "I want you to be there."
"Why?" You couldn't help but ask.
"I like having you around." he confessed and you grinned.
"Then of course I'll be there."

oikawa:
After school, you were waiting for your brother to walk you home but someone beat him to it. Oikawa was running towards you and he gripped your shoulders urgently. You clutched your phone to your chest as he leaned closer to your face.
"Listen carefully, Y/n-chan." He handed you a slip of paper. "This is my number. It's only for you, so don't give it to anyone else, okay?"
You nodded, taking the paper from his hand and putting it in your pocket. He smiled warmly at you and took your hand, pressing a soft kiss to it.
"YOU LITTLE BASTARD" Iwaizumi yelled from the top of the stairs. He ran down Oikawa and punched him in the back before walking you home. You glanced back at the captain and he winked at you knowingly.

iwaizumi:
He led you to a corridor where no one was passing through. He opened the bag of chips and you watch him carefully.
"I'm, uh, glad you were dared." He said, not meeting your eye. You blush and smile.
"Me too." You said, clasping your hands together.
"I was dared to get your number and take you out." He admitted, locking eyes with you.
Your heart was beating loudly. "Okay, I can help you with that." You scribbled your number onto his wrist and agreed to meet up with him for lunch.
He saluted you with a smirk before heading back to him team.

- - - -

thanks for reading everyone! hope you enjoyed <3

- liana