when you're sad

( tsukki doesnt react as usual :'D )

→ hinata 
You were feeling a bit down today; you weren't as bright and animated as you usually were. Hinata caught onto it immediately and asked you about it. You, not wanting to worry him before a game, just said, "Nothing, I'm just tired." You tried for a smile but Hinata just narrowed his eyes at you slightly. He took your hand and insisted that you two walked around the gym before the games started.
"You should be warming up." You told him, frowning. He looked at you with a straight face.
"We're going on a walk," he repeated, holding your hands and giving it a slight squeeze. You smiled at his adamant affection, immediately feeling better.
When you're sad, he insists on being by your side despite your protests. His attention will be all on you until you feel better.

→ kageyama
You had lots of work to do and you felt as if you couldn't do it all in time. You were in your head for a while and it took a while for Kags to catch on. When he did, though, he was asking you a thousand questions.
"Do you need cuddles? Movies? Snacks? Ice cream? Chocolate?" He had an arm around your shoulder and his eyes were firmly focused on your face.
"It's okay, it's a bit late for all those things." You said quietly, massaging your temples and before you knew it, you were being lifted onto Kags' back. "Kage-- wait, put me down."
"You don't sound like you actually mean it." He commented and he was right; you rested your head and wrapped your arms and legs around his body, sighing with relief.
Long story short, he took you to the store and bought a lot of snacks (the cashier looked at you weirdly as you were still on his back) and went over to his house for cuddles.

→ daichi
You were feeling down. You were feeling as if nothing was going right. Daichi wanted to cheer you up sooner but with his responsibilities with the club, you were on your own for most of the day.
You were about to walk home when you heard the pitter-patter of footsteps behind you. You turned around just as they put an arm around your waist.
"So, what's the plan boss?" Daichi asked giving the side of your head a small peck. You blinked in confusion.
"Don't you have practice?"
"I left Suga in charge, he should be able to handle them for one day."
You smiled for the first time that day and leaned into his arms. "A binge fest would be nice..."
"I'll pick up some snacks and meet you at your house!" Daichi jogged off to the local store but not before saluting you.
You giggled and your spirits were lifted as you strolled home.

→ sugawara
You know how Suga is around negativity. He's a bit gentler with you, though. He will definitely try to coax you out of your funk -- he would try to get to the root of the problem like, "Is it because of school, darling? What about something at home? At work?"
It doesn't matter if you shake your head yes or no, he knows that all you need is just somebody that's on your side and willing to listen to all you have to rant about.
He's like your personal therapist. If you're really sad and crying, too much to talk, he holds you by his side and plays with your hair, massages your back, trace patterns on your arm -- just those loving actions make you calm down.

→ tsukishima
The first time you were sad, he was like, "oh what do i do now?" cuz he genuinely wasn't the best with comforting people. And since you knew your boyfriend was like that, you didn't expect much from him -- you just wanted him to be there. 
As you two would be walking home together, he'd hold out his hand to you and you'd smile, taking it gratefully. There would be no exchange of words, but you both knew what the other was thinking.

→ yamaguchi
He's kind of like Tsukki in a way -- he doesn't know how to comfort you because a) he's cautious because he thinks he might say something wrong or b) he doesn't want to anger you. In the end though, he approaches you with a small "hi, angel" and a sheepish smile. You feel a bit better with him being there -- he's your comfort, even without saying or doing anything.
He's a great listener as well -- he listens carefully to your worries and problems before suggesting what you should do about it. You never expected him to be that wise.

→ tanaka
For a pretty energetic and loud guy, he gets really quiet when you're upset or sad. He doesn't like to see you like this and it hurts him to witness those emotions on you.
You would probably not want to talk to him for a bit but he's a bit pushy and anxious to know what's wrong with his baby -- and eventually you relent and let him do what he wants which is usually to cuddle with you and talk. Your conversations can be about anything and everything -- as long as he gets a little laugh from you in between.

→ nishinoya
Noya goes feral when you're sad. He immediately assumes it's someone else who caused you to feel this way and insists, "i got you, lemme go grab tanaka and they'll be taught a lesson" to which you either secretly let him or say no, it's not that.
When it's a personal reason, he's not good with talking things out. He's a blunt guy so he'll say what he feels about the situation with no filter.  But since he doesn't want to worsen the situation, he hugs you tightly and spams you with love, kisses, tickles -- anything to make the mood a little lighter.

→ asahi
He's a huge softie so when you're sad, he feels even sadder. If you cry, he's going to cry with you. And being a huge softie for you, to make you feel better he'll dote on you for a good few days. Even after the mood has passed, he'll continue to treat you like a queen (no different from the usual, though) and ask you questions like, "are you sure you're okay? i can do this for a looonnggg time you know".

→ kuroo
He might try to lighten the mood with jokes but when you just blink and the mood stays (worsens in some cases), he goes into the 'operation blue cupcake' mode with consists of 4 steps; one) transport your cupcake to the nearest bed/couch/chair, two) place your cupcake in your lap, three) sing a lullaby to your cupcake and finally, four) watch your cupcake push your head away and laugh at how cringey you are. Then his objective is complete.

→ kenma
He doesn't really know what to do either; he's also the semi-blunt type who's afraid something too harsh might slip. This is one of the times where he puts his ds down and doesn't touch for a good hour, maybe more depending on how sad you feel. 
You might rant to him and he'd stare at your face and listen. He really doesn't like when you're sad either since it just feels off -- but he knows that you have your moments and he'll try his best to be what you need in those times.

→ oikawa
Oikawa is very flamboyant when it comes to you and in all things, he loves to show you off. But when you're sad, he gets quiet. Like Noya, he assumes that it's someone else's fault that you feel this way but whether or not that's the case, you always come first to him. Before he leaves for practice or class, he makes sure that you know that he knows you're down and promises to meet up with you after school or during lunch. He has lots of responsibilities, but he's willing to push them aside if it means making you feel better.

→ iwaizumi
He's surprisingly affectionate when you feel down. If he has time, he'll cook/bake you something to eat while you watch a movie. He'll spoil you with snacks and stuff - if he's busy with practice, he might order and send some take out to your door to let you know that he's there for you, even if he's not there physically. 

.

thank you guys for being patient with me for this book - life has been busy lately as the end of school comes closer ! 

hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading !