when they're overprotective

( the way tanaka's standing makes him look like such a diva )

→ hinata 
He can and will pick a fight. If he does, Noya and Tanaka will have to finish things off because this boy will start something but won't be able to keep the rush to finish it, especially if they're significantly bigger. You appreciate his intentions, though.

→ kageyama
He's intimidating. If he's feeling overprotective, he will most definitely get into his 'grumpy' state and be stubborn when it comes to being cheered up. Surprisingly, he's very clingy when he's overprotective.

→ daichi
He has to be pushed past a certain point to get very angry but as you know Daichi to be, he can get pretty intense. An intense glare from afar used to do the trick, but now he has to physically move you away. He'd probably but a hand around your waist and walk away. 

→ sugawara
When he feels overprotective, he likes to have time alone with you. He likes to hear people ask you, "Where were you all lunch??" and to hear you say, "Oh, just with my boyfriend." and they they'd be like "Oh." It happens more often than you'd like to admit but he always have a stupid grin on his face when it happens.

→ tsukishima
This man won't get the opportunity to be overprotective because he avoids that feeling at all costs by just hoarding all of you to himself. He makes sure to walk with you at all times, knowing that you'd just talk and talk to him rather than focus on anyone else. He's strategic like that.

→ yamaguchi
He didn't know he was being overprotective when he you told him you were going out with some friends. You were all dolled up and going out and he was like "What? Where? Who? Why??" and he was begging you to stay home with him because he doesn't want to go out and he doesn't want you to go out without him so ... might as well have a movie date or something.

→ tanaka
He gets irritated at everything and will probably pick some fights because Tanaka is that kinda guy who, once he knows that people has eyes on his one and only, will be paranoid and extremely overprotective. He doesn't like to know that people would disregard that you are together.

→ nishinoya
A whole scene. He might not realize it, but when he's overprotective it's like something from a movie. He will go on a whole speech about how he needs you to stay around him and you'd be like, "Okay, okay, don't worry". He gets insecure of you leaving him and he'd channel that uncertainty by acting out. You're the only one who would be able to reassure him with a single touch.

→ asahi
Asahi has lots of rumors about him and it's usually about him being in a gang or something. He tries to avoid doing anything that would support those rumors (like get in to fights or be rebellious) but if something irks him about a person that's with you, he'd pull up his sleeves in a second. 

→ kuroo
Kuroo likes to humiliate the person that tries to go up against him. He'd throw in some chemistry knowledge or just his genius in general and brag about you as his  girlfriend. Usually the other person just nods along before finding a chance to leave you two alone. Kuroo is relentless.

→ kenma
Kenma is a quiet type of overprotective - he can also be kind of smug. He knows for sure that now way you're leaving him for someone else and he makes sure of that. So when someone tries something, he just looks up from his console, smirk or smile to himself, and continue playing. That usually throws the other person off.

→ oikawa
He'd be petty and try to tease them. As the school's golden boy, he has lots of power and he could literally say nonsense about them and everyone would turn on that person. In all seriousness, he really doesn't like people getting too close to you as their excuse always is that he will eventually dump you for someone else. He makes sure everyone knows that that's not the case.

→ iwaizumi
Iwa doesn't like when people get too close. He's your personal bodyguard whether you like it or not. In his eyes, literally everyone wants to familiarize themselves with you and he'd rather avoid that. He will wrap his arms around you in a 'hug' and start guiding you away from people he doesn't trust.