coming to one of his games

( a/n: tanaka needs more love , who's going to help me ? )

→ hinata
"Y/n! Yay, you're finally here!" Hinata bounced over to you right before going on the court. "Now you have to see this super powerful thing I've been working on okay? I'm excited for you to see it!" He grinned and you could've sworn you saw stars in his eyes.
You nodded, smiling as well. "My eyes'll be on you the entire time."

→ kageyama
"Y/n," Kags said with that one smile on his face before he came to give you a hug. You laughed as he squatted down a bit to let you pat his head. He insisted you do it right before his game because he said it was his good luck charm. 

→ daichi
You walk with the team so he likes to have you in front with him just in case some other team decides to bother you. When he's playing, you noticed that in between points he always looks in your direction with a smile.

→ sugawara
He's on the sidelines so he petitioned for Coach to let him sit next to you or at least have you stand by him but he was denied, sadly. He does lend you his jacket while he's standing on the sidelines.

→ tsukishima
He says that he doesn't like you coming to his games but boy, does his actions betray his words. While waiting between matches, he always pulls you along to sit in his lap or beside him where he's more occupied with you rather than studying the matches.

→ yamaguchi
He told you not to come because all he'll be doing is standing on the sides and he doesn't want to waste your time. You came anyway because watching him so focused on the movements in the game is enough reason for you to go and support him. That was the first time he was subbed in as pinch server...

→ tanaka
You didn't know whether it was a good idea to go to one of his games. Of course you wanted to but he always got WAY too fired up (much more than normal) and would cause a ruckus. Anybody that looks at you for 0.00000000001 seconds was bound to get beat up. Both you and Daichi struggled to keep a leash on him when you were around.

→ nishinoya
He's pumped up when you come-- even if it's a hard opponent, he thinks that you're his good luck charm. He'll soak up all your love before a match and then release it when he's in the game. Every time he makes a recieve he'll grin and look at you.

→ kuroo
He makes sure that the team is at their best when you come. Not that he has to do much, though, because Nekoma is an awesome team. He's much more determined to win when you're supporting him in person. 

→ kenma
He's honestly kind of scared that he'll mess up, no matter how many times you come to see him play. You reassure him every time that he'll do well. You being there gives him a sense of security.

→ oikawa
"Stay sharp," you kissed his forehead. "stay calm," you kissed his nose. "and do your best." You pecked his lips and pulled away. It was a ritual that you two kind of fell into before the game. Oikawa sat on the bench and you stood between his legs. You didn't know how much it meant to him-- it really got him in the mood to win.

→ iwaizumi
You buzzed with excitement as you saw your boyfriend warm up below. You couldn't take your eyes off him as he stretched and drilled a few spikes. You caught his attention and waved at him, a bright smile on your face. You could see him get flustered from all the way in the stands and you smirked to yourself. You should try not to distract him that much during the game.