they snap at you

( a/n: noya is babyyyy ; also, this may or may not count as 'snapping at you' but give me a break , i have no idea how relationships work )

hinata:
After a game that he lost, he wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. You, not fully knowing how he was after a loss, came up to him with the hopes of cheering him up. You put a hand on his shoulder, saying "It's okay to lose sometimes." Hinata grunted and flinched away from your touch. "You wouldn't understand, so can you just be quiet for two minutes in your life?"

kageyama:
"Hey Kage--"
"Not in the mood." 
Your smile instantly dropped from your face. "Is something bothering you?"
"You."

daichi:
His mind wasn't straight-- he was worried and stressed about the upcoming games that he ignored all your usual after-school 'how was your day?' texts. He always responded seconds after you sent them, so you checked up on him.
"Hey, Daichi--"
"Y/n, there was a reason I was ignoring you."

sugawara:
"Hey Suga, I'm sorry, but I won't be able to make our date today..." You said to him over the phone. This was the second time you had to ditch a date, but because Ukai was coaching now, you had to pull more of the weight when it came to the store.
He groaned on the other end. "If you don't want to go on dates, why don't you just say you don't want to be together?"

tsukishima:
"Hey, Tsukishima, I was wondering if you could help me with studying today." You asked him. He came over a few times before but you didn't expect him to respond with,
"I don't want to waste any more of my time. Get someone else to help you."

yamaguchi: ( i cant imagine him snapping at anyoneee XC )
You were following Yamaguchi to practice when you overheard some guys beside him say, "That dude's girlfriend follows him around like a lost puppy. It's so lame."
You ignored them because how should they know what's 'lame' in a relationship when they've never been in one? But Yamaguchi's face heated up and he turned to you saying, "Do you mind? The way you follow me around is kind of annoying."

tanaka:
You were talking to your boy best friend and Tanaka came up and scared him away.
"Sorry, (b/bfn)! We'll catch up later!" You called after him as he scurried away.
"I don't like him." Tanaka stuck his nose up and you shook your head, sighing.
"He's just a friend, Tanaka."
"It's either him or me."

nishinoya:
Noya was working himself to the bone-- he'd gone a full day at school plus hours of constant practice.
"Noya, I think it's time to take a break..." You said uncertainly. He turned to you sharply, saying, "If you're just gonna hold me back, go away!"

kuroo:

"Did you ditch lunch with me to hang out with (b/bfn)?" He asked, glaring at you softly.
"Hmm? No, remember I was tutoring him? I texted you..." You said, shrinking under his stare. He checked his phone. 
"I never got a text." 
"I swear I sent it--" You checked your phone to see that the message hadn't been delivered. "Kuroo, it's a misunderstanding, see?" You offered your phone and looked up but he was already walking away.

kenma:
He was playing on his phone and you were trying to talk to him but the responses you got was grunts, hums, and nods.
"Kenma, we don't have much free time..." You said, hinting at him being on his phone every time you met up. You didn't mind that he played and you were fine with it, but when it was all the time especially during your breaks, it was kind of hurtful.
He sounded sort of angry when he said, "Maybe you should quit your job. That way we'd have more time."

oikawa:
"Oikawa, can you take it easy on entertaining your fangirls?" You sighed after the fifth stop you two had to make on your date because he was swarmed.
"Well, I'm sorry. They just want to talk." He shrugged. You huffed-- 'talk' meant him waving and eating their snacks, taking pictures, and just generally show off. "Besides, you're the one who agreed to put up with my fans. I can't help it."

iwaizumi:
Iwa sometimes slipped into his 'childhood friend' persona when he'd say things and expected you to take it as a joke. The problem was you two didn't know each other for that long yet so you didn't know when he was joking and when he wasn't. So you didn't know how to respond when he said, "Do you ever stop talking?"

--

so you guys have some drama going on :O i hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading!

- lia <3