15 | For Real?

DesireeOctober 19, 2019 (12:12 PM)

Desiree
October 19, 2019 (12:12 PM)

Assignments. That's all I've been doing since yesterday. Ion have nothing else to do. Ion have any friends cause I didn't meet anyone new. Right now, Vance is probably the only person in my phone other that my mom.

And it was hot as fuck. I didn't pay for not AC so all I have is a fan that didn't even blow cool air.

Fuck this life. And just then, my phone beeped, indicating that I got a message.

 And just then, my phone beeped, indicating that I got a message

Me: Kk

Thank Goodness. I ain't need to ask questions. Anything to get out this apartment.

I rushed into my bathroom and took a nice cool shower before I picked out a two piece bathing suit.

In the midst, Vance texted again.

Vancington🥺: Ima pull up in 20

Vance
October 19, 2019 (1:21 PM)

"Wassup Vance."

"Sup," I dapped Royce up.

"The fuck took you so long? Mad heads came to see you..."

"Why?" I looked around at everyone who was present at the party.

He shrugged before his eyes averted to Desiree who was behind me. "Who dis?"

I ain't answer him, I just grabbed Desi's hand and walked away.

"Who was that? Why you ain't introduce us?" She asked as we made our way to two empty loungers by the pool.

"Cause he ain't nobody important," I simply answered.

"You sure? Cause y'all sounded like y'all was close..."

"Desi, don't worry bout it. Juss sit and relax," I told her as I lifted my shirt over my head.

The back yard was fillin up while some Pop Smoke played over the speakers. I juss got out and all but this nigga's music hit different.

I watched as Desiree took a seat on the lounger and began to take her dress off. It was one of dem dresses that was tied like a robe.