•𝕔𝕙. 𝟙: 𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• "HI!! I saw a flyer that said that the league of villains were hiring??", a cute girl said as she entered the hideout of the notorious villains

she wore high-waisted mom jeans with a few stars stitched around the knee area. then she had a long white sleeved crop top that said "STAR", in the colors of light blue and orange. to match her white shirt, she also wore a pair of white converse.

kurogiri looked at the girl confused. did he hear her correctly? usually people who wanted to join the league either came with giran or was scouted by themselves.

"oh! how rude of me. my name is hoshi chō! and you are?", the cute girl asked.

"k-kurogiri. it's a pleasure to meet you ms. hoshi", the mist man said, still confused.

"ahh! no need to be so formal. chō is just fine! by the way, I was wondering. how much do you guys pay—"

"who the fuck is she?", a blue haired male asked as he walked downstairs to the bar.

"oh hi! my name's hoshi chō, but you can just call me chō. and you are?", the girl introduced once again.

"none of your business. now tell me why you're fucking here", the male asked, scratching his neck as it began to bleed.

chō saw the slight blood and immediately rushed over to the man. she swatted his hand away and immediately touched his neck.

before the irritated man could disintegrate her, he felt a warm feeling on his neck. there was a light yellow glow that formed from the girl's hand. once she took her hand off, the male's neck stopped bleeding. in fact, most of his scratch marks were gone.

"how—how'd you do that?", kurogiri asked. shocked that the girl healed his childish boss but even more stunned that the girl hasn't turned into dust yet.

"my quirk is healing!! it's pretty self explanatory", the girl said, smiling.

the blue haired male thought for a moment. it could be useful to have someone who's a healer since they will be getting hurt pretty often.

"your payment will be me not killing you for touching me", the male said.

"fair enough", the girl sighed. chō really wanted some extra money so that she could buy that new snack. but beggars can't be choosers.

"shigaraki tomura, are you sure that this is a good idea—"

"shut up! I know what I'm doing", the man named tomura said as he stomped back to wherever he came from.

"my apologies for his behavior. anyways, do you have a place to stay or perhaps you'd like to reside here?", kurogiri asked.

"I don't mind living here. if I do, that means I wouldn't have to pay rent right? also, do you mind cats?", she asked.

"umm...perhaps tomura would. but as long as it's kept away from him it should be fine. and it's free as you're a part of the league now", kurogiri responded.

"great! I'll go pack my things then. see you later kuro!!", the girl exclaimed as she happily skipped out of the bar.

kurogiri has never had anyone give him a nickname, not even tomura. but then again, he has also never met such a strange child before.

★彡 healer 彡★

as promised, chō came back with all of her belongings. how she managed to stuff her entire closet along with necessities and a cat, was beyond kurogiri's imagination.

"follow me. I'll show you to your new room", kurogiri said as he lead the girl upstairs.

she followed right behind him. kurogiri had given her the room next to tomura's. as just in case they get more league members and they're annoying, tomura wouldn't have to reside too near them.

"thank you!!", chō said as she hauled all her things into her new room. there was only a bed, dresser, desk, and chair. thus, her work for her new room's makeover began.

she first hung all her clothes in the dresser, organized by color and length. then she took out her long string of fairy lights and hung it over the desk, taking up that entire wall. she then took pictures that she took with her polaroid and stuck them to the wall above the bed in a random fashionable order.

once she was done. she then took out her pastel pink bedsheets and pillow cases. replacing the plain white ones that were given, she then draped her fuzzy white blanket with yellow stars on top. she laid her little succulent plants on top of desk.

"all done!", chō happily said as she patted herself on the back.

chō then looked at herself in the mirror that was right above her dresser. she had long brown hair and dark blue eyes. she had bangs and a cute button nose. her lips were always moisturized as it had a glossy tint to it.

feeling a soft fur-ball rub against her leg, she looked down to see her cat, emi. picking emi up, chō sat the cat on her lap.

"man emi. I really wanted to try those new flavored kitkats. where am I suppose to get the money now?", chō whined as she stroked emi's black fur.

emi meowed in response.

"you think I should steal??", chō asked with a gasp.

"I think so too", chō said as she answered herself. emi just looked at her. if cats could express themselves. emi would've surely given chō a 'wtf' face.

"but I don't have any dark colored clothes!! how am I suppose to steal in all these cute colored clothing??", chō asked her non-responsive cat.

"meow"

"YOU'RE RIGHT!!!", chō suddenly said I'm realization, making emi jump off her lap.

and thus, she proceeded to the blue haired male's room. surely he's got a lot of dark clothing as he's literally dressed in all black. except his bright red shoes.

chō ought to make a comment about it because those do not match!

a/n: hey readers!! i hope you enjoyed the first chapter so far!! and if you did, please let me know by commenting, sharing it, and STARRING it!!

thank you and see you next chapter <33