•𝕔𝕙. 𝟙𝟠: 𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• "DID y'all do it? you know it's very unsanitary to do it on the rooftop

•*•*• "DID y'all do it? you know it's very unsanitary to do it on the rooftop. and without protection—"

"shut the fuck up you burnt nugget. god, I wish you could've stapled your lips together", shigaraki scowled at the grinning male.

"you're just mad that I get some and you don't", dabi said.

"but at least he has someone that truly appreciates him for who he is", chō retorted as she came behind shigaraki and hugged him.

"tch. are you two disgusting lovebirds ready to go yet?", dabi asked, changing the subject.

shigaraki smirked underneath the hand mask. "ready when you are, burnt toast".

★彡 healer 彡★

"wow!! I don't know who this izuku guy is but he sure as hell is strong", chō said as her, dabi, compress, and shigaraki were at the back of the truck while spinner drove.

magne went to go pick toga and twice up as shigaraki said that they'll be coming home today.

"how do you know? you've never seen him fight", dabi stated.

"toga sent me a clip of her man", chō said while laughing, suddenly coughing.

"are you alright, chō?", compress asked, patting her back. to which shigaraki slapped his hand away and did it himself, lifting up his pinkie.

"ahaha, yeah I'm fine. it's just a little dusty in here", chō replied. "also, don't gotta be so possessive tomu. it's not like compress is gonna take me away with his magic", she joked.

"actually—"

"it's time losers. quit squabbling", dabi said as the exit of the truck opened wide. shigaraki climbed to the top of the moving truck.

dabi shot a spiral of flames, only to be blocked by some sand man that was with the police force.

shigaraki jumped off like spider-man, only to be stopped in midair by the sand.

compress suddenly decompressed a huge slab of rock, making it hit the police car. shigaraki was then released and disintegrated the window pane of the truck behind it, making it halt sideways.

compress and dabi hopped off, followed by chō. she stayed beside compress just in case anything happened that involved fighting.

the sand hero got up, trying to deflect the villains. dabi sent another spiral of blue flames towards the man. the hero sent a tiger sand attack, only to be fully compressed into a marble by compress.

once they got the sand hero taken care of, they walked over to the person who was now laying on the ground restricted.

chisaki kai. the young leader of the shie hassaikai.