•𝕔𝕙. 𝟙𝟞: 𝕤𝕦𝕟 𝕤𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• KUROGIRI reluctantly gave chō the tickets

•*•*• KUROGIRI reluctantly gave chō the tickets. she had begged him to buy her and shigaraki two tickets to the carnival. to which kurogiri sighed and for some reason, agreed.

"okay dabi!! I see you!!", chō complimented as she saw dabi in a new outfit.

dabi looked like he wanted to commit toaster bath. he didn't know why he agreed to help the girl out and go shopping with her. perhaps it was a gut feeling, but he was currently trying on different outfits so that chō could buy one for shigaraki.

apparently his closet was too "depressing", like dabi's.

"are we done yet?", dabi asked, looking more dead than a dead fish.

"yep!!", chō said, making dabi go change out of it.

once chō had bought the outfit, she bought dabi some starbucks as thanks.

"why're you trying so hard for him?", he asked.

"mm...I don't know. it's just a feeling you know?", chō replied honestly.

dabi looked at said girl. he didn't understand her. why would someone waste so much time and money on someone else, who might not even reciprocate their feelings.

"you know dabi. not everything I do, I expect something in return", chō started.

dabi glanced at her with a brow raised.

"sometimes...you do things to live life to the fullest....before it ends", chō said smiling.

dabi just nodded, not exactly understanding what she meant.

★彡 healer 彡★

"what is this bullshit?", shigaraki asked, as he was presented with bags of clothing.

"oh come on!! dabi and I went shopping together to get you this outfit from h&m!!", chō pouted.

shigaraki growled in annoyance. he didn't know whether he was more irritated that her and dabi went shopping together or that she was making him wear this ridiculous outfit.

regardless, shigaraki wore it anyways. he put on the red turtleneck, matching his red shoes, finally. he wore black track pants and a dark blue and black jacket. it had a detachable hoodie and a black hat was included in the outfit.

chō just wore a white t-shirt with black shorts and a belt. she had a choker on and black wedges on. she got herself some nice pink round sunglasses and tied her brown hair into a side braid.

"wow...", chō said, looking at the brand new shigaraki. "you'd definitely get more girls dressed like this", she said as a compliment, even though it came out a bit sour.

"I don't care about getting girls. I just want one", he grumbled.

"how do you think he looks, guys??", chō asked the members that were present.