•𝕔𝕙. 𝟚𝟘: 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• SHIGARAKI could not believe what he was hearing

•*•*• SHIGARAKI could not believe what he was hearing. he looked at chō's face again, just to make sure she wasn't joking.

'I'm dying'.

"why?", shigaraki managed to breathe out.

"my quirk...when I heal someone, it shortens my life", chō explained.

he should've known, he should've known!! all the signs were there and he was just too oblivious! how did he not catch all the times she coughed. it wasn't because of the dust, it was because she was...she was...dying.

"please...listen to me tenko. I don't have much time to tell you, I can feel it", chō softly said as shigaraki was still holding her.

shigaraki has never felt more broken. it was like his past all over again. she's abandoning him. even after she promised she wouldn't. how dare she! show dare she....make him feel like this...

shigaraki started to tremble. he felt...felt so...he couldn't even explain how he felt. it was such a foreign yet nostalgic feeling. the feeling of losing someone.

chō looked up at shigaraki. she never meant for this to happen. it was just....fate.

chō brought her hand up to shigaraki's cheek. she wiped his tear away. shigaraki held her hand, tightly holding it. she was looking more pale than usual. it was not good.

he held chō tighter. he held chō closer. he worried that if he had let go, she'd just disappear into thin air.

shigaraki was never a man to show his emotions other than pure rage or irritation. but now, now he was crying.

crying over his dying lover.

"tenko...", chō mumbled out.

"I-I'm listening", shigaraki managed to stutter out.

"you have such a beautiful face. if only...you put on some lotion....and c-chapstick", chō joked.

she then felt tears of her own, trailing down her face.

"kiss me...please...tenko", chō pleaded.

shigaraki nodded, wiping all his tears away. he leaned down and kissed her forehead. he then moved down to her lips.

it was the one kiss they shared that held so much emotion. it was overwhelming.

it was sweet.

it was bitter.

it was salty.

it was...passionate.

"I...love you...forever and ever. tenko, I love you so much", chō whispered as her last breath faded into the warm air.

"I...I love you too, chō. I....I...I love you so much", shigaraki said, with tears streaming down his face now.

he held chō's body closer. he had lost so much in just one night. he had lost her smile. her laugh. her combing his hair and signature hair clips. her force feeding him sweets. her touch. her compliments. her kisses. her hugs.