•𝕔𝕙. 𝟙𝟡: 𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• "THIS is why you shouldn't sleep on the rooftop", kurogiri reprimanded

chō groaned as she was in bed, her futon, wrapped up in blankets.

kurogiri had said that she caught a cold from that night she spent with shigaraki on the rooftop. yet shigaraki was not sick.

oh, how unfair life was.

"awww I missed you chō!!! staying with overhoe was so overbearing", toga whined to her friend.

"I missed you too! no I didn't. I enjoyed my vacation away from you", twice said, making chō chuckle.

"I missed you both too!! it was so lonely without you guys", chō said.

"liar. you went on that carnival date with crusty and was about to fuck on the couch", dabi said.

"WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?!", toga yelled, pouting.

chō shot dabi a glare. she then turned back to toga, who was fake sobbing.

"m-my dear himiko!! I wanted to tell you, but it just never came up in our texts", chō softly said.

toga looked at the sick girl and sighed. "fine, I forgive youuuuuu".

"thanks", chō said.

"but how was he in bed? was his—"

"HIMI! WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!", chō screamed, blushing profusely.

"okay okay!! jeez. I was just asking", toga smirked as she skipped away.

dabi left with her, leaving chō alone with twice. twice told chō all about what happened with overhoe and how he accidentally told them his quirk because of that one dude.

"twice", chō started.

"yeah? what do you want?"

"do you...ever wish that your scar was gone?", chō asked.

twice was taken aback. he wondered how she knew about the stitches on his forehead. but then remembered that he took his mask off in front of everyone when shigaraki was going to send him and toga to work under chisaki.

"I...I mean yeah. it'd be ideal but—"

"I can do it", chō said, looking twice dead in the eyes. by now, his mask was already off, so he could see the true passion in her eyes.

"w-would that be okay?", he asked. it would seriously help a lot, not having another voice contradict you every time you had a thought.

"of course!!", chō said, bringing her hand up to twice's face.

twice felt a warm feeling spread from his forehead. the mellow glow formed around chō's hand. in another moment, the stitch was indeed gone.

twice touched his forehead, even looking in a mirror. he didn't believe it. it was gone. the horrid stitch. the vexing voices. it was...all gone!