•𝕔𝕙. 𝟚𝟙: 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• SOMEONE once asked shigaraki tomura if he's ever loved

•*•*• SOMEONE once asked shigaraki tomura if he's ever loved. how could he possibly fathom the loss that others feel when he's never experienced it himself.

and to that, shigaraki answers by disintegrating them.

shigaraki never hesitated to kill. he continued to live with his unruly ways of life and cruel destructions of cities.

has he ever loved?

why of course he has. and he still does.

his love is just portrayed in what others would call, "a twisted way". but shigaraki didn't think so.

shigaraki believed that this was exactly what chō would've wanted him to do.

'be happy', she said.

and this was shigaraki's way of being happy. he'd wake up everyday, feed emi, plan the next steps to all might's destruction with his league, and make it happen.

sometimes, he'd fail. and that was okay. because he'd come back home, and be greeted by the voice of his lovely chō.

★彡 healer 彡★

shigaraki picked up a cassette tape. chō's phone was long gone, so he did what he could. he went to the recordings and started from the top, like he did every night.

•0:01–•—•—•—•—•—6:23•

'today is day one! I've finally found you, tenko! it took so long but now that I know you're in the league of villains, I'm joining too! it seems like you don't remember me from when we were kids, but that's okay. we can start anew.

okay, I don't know why that kuro...kuro guy looked at me weirdly when I first entered the bar. I didn't even do anything!!—'

shigaraki chuckled. he liked listening to her talk. and thus, he began the next one.

•0:01–•—•—•—•—•—8:05•

'today is day two! I had stole kurogiri's wallet and bought myself some annual green tea kitkats. I hope he doesn't find out!! if he does, I'm so screwed!!

and today I got to borrow your hoodie. I hope you know that you'll never be getting it back. I mean, who in the right mind would? it's so warm, it feels like you're hugging me.

oh, how I wish you'd do that sometimes. but you always seem so paranoid with me. it's pretty funny annoying you.

I tried feeding you the kitkats I stole but you didn't take them. so I left a box on your drawer. I wonder if you ate them—'

shigaraki skipped to the next one.

•0:01–•—•—•—•—•—4:57•

'today is day six!! I swear to the mother of goats that you're out to get me.