•𝕔𝕙. 𝟚: 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• "THAT'S why you want to borrow my clothes? so that you can go to the store and steal some kitkats??", shigaraki asked, confirming the bullshit that he was hearing

"it's not just any kitkat! it's the green tea flavored ones!! they show up like once a year or something!!", chō argued.

chō has been bothering him for the past hour, and shigaraki was not in the mood to deal with this. he was planning the usj attack and the plan needed his full attention.

furrowing his brows, he sighed. "just take the hoodie and get out. if anything happens to it, you're as good as dead!"

"thank you!!!", chō exclaimed, lighting up like a child on christmas.

she quickly hurried over to shigaraki's drawer. pulling every single one of them out, she looked for a black hoodie. all his clothes were black so it took a while to find the actual hoodie.

it was...depressing.

once she finally found it, she wore it over her white star crop top. she tied her hair into a low bun so that the hoodie could hide her long hair.

shigaraki looked at said female. it was a bit baggy on her and it was his favorite hoodie. he hoped that she'd be quick so that he could get his hoodie back.

"thanks again!! oh, and by the way, your red shoes don't really go with the whole black shebang", chō said as she scurried out his room.

shigaraki was then left with that comment. wondering where and when did he even ask for her opinion.

he had decided that the next time she says anything he remotely dislikes, he'd disintegrate her mouth off her face.

★彡 healer 彡★

chō currently had her hands stuffed in the hoodie's pocket. since it was a bit big, the pocket reached down to her pelvis, not where it was supposed to be, the stomach.

she draped the hoodie over her bangs. hunching over a bit, she truly looked like an emo teenager.

after checking her appearance once again, she walking into the convenience store.

walking straight to the candy aisle, she casually stood really close to the kitkat section and stuck her hand in, grabbing two boxes of the green tea ones.

she then quickly stuffed them in the hoodie's pocket. walking towards the end of the candy aisle, she also grabbed some pocky so it looked like she was buying something.

reaching the checkout line, chō slammed the pocky on the counter, giving off that angsty teenager vibe.

"will that be all for today? u-umm...sir?", the cashier asked. he couldn't exactly make out whether it was a she or a he. it was a 50/50 chance and he took it.

"yeah", chō said in a low voice. she had to stop herself from laughing as she sounded weird with a fake low voice.

while the cashier was scanning the pocky boxes, chō took the moment of distraction and sprinted out the store.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU—"

chō ran as fast as her stubby legs could take her. she was starting to slow down her pace as she soon saw the bar. going up the stairs and busting through the door, kurogiri looked at the girl. once again, confused.

"are you okay, ms. chō?", kurogiri asked, getting a glass of water ready.

"y-yeah....*huff*...I-I just stole some...some...
*huff*.....kitkats...", chō managed to get out as she took a huge swig of water.

"I see....and what flavor did you get?", kurogiri asked, slightly intrigued.

"green tea! wanna taste it with me?", chō asked as she took out the two boxes from the hoodie.

"it'd be a pleasure", kurogiri said as he watched the girl open the first box.

she pulled out the row of kitkats. there were 4 sets, meaning 16 bars in total. she handed one to kurogiri as she took another.

chō glimmered in happiness as she took a bite from the set. it made a big dip in the kitkats. kurogiri was shocked. she was an absolute monster.

kurogiri broke the kitkats into its own separate bars before eating it. he may have not been a good person, but at least he wasn't a monster like chō.

"I'll bring some to shiga...shigaRUKI!!", chō excitedly said. she was so proud that she could remember his name after the first day. usually, she was really bad at names, thus why she called kurogiri "kuro" instead.

"it's shigaraki but perhaps now is not a good time. he's planning for the attack on—"

before kurogiri could even finish what he was saying, chō had already sprinted upstairs. she busted into shigaraki's room, making him jump out of his skin as he was deep in thought.

"don't you know how to knock?!", shigaraki asked furiously. this girl was really starting to get on his nerves.

"sorry!! anyways, here's your hoodie", chō said as she started taking it off and handing it to shigaraki.

"just put it back in the drawer", he said. chō complied, yet she still didn't leave.

"why're you're still here?!", shigaraki asked annoyed. he just wanted to be alone.

chō came over to shigaraki. she got real close to his face. but since it was covered by a hand, she couldn't see anything but his red eyes that held one emotion.

major irritation.

"do you have a mouth?", chō asked.

"how else would I be talking? are you stupid or something?", shigaraki asked.

"well then", chō started. she broke a piece of green tea flavored kitkat and stuck it under the hand.

not knowing where his mouth was, she had almost stabbed his nose if it weren't for him moving backwards.

"w-what are you doing?!", shigaraki asked.

"feeding you the new kitkat I got!! it tastes really good, even kuro said so", chō said with a smile.

"g-gET OUT!!", shigaraki yelled.

"damn okay", chō sighed. she left the unopened box on top of his drawer and exited his room.

shigaraki growled in annoyance as he looked over at the green colored box. ignoring it, he went back to work on his plan.

"I'll disintegrate her mouth next time for sure", he mumbled beneath his breath.