•𝕔𝕙. 𝟝: 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• "WOAH!! you're the hero killer, stain?!", chō said in amazement

the said villain stood in the middle of the bar. he was a muscular man that was hunched over and had messy black hair. his arms were bandaged and he wore a long red scarf along with a mask, covering the top half of his face.

"so y'all are the ones that attacked usj", stain stated. shigaraki was sitting on a bar stool while chō just got ignored.

when stain asked for shigaraki's goal in wanting him to join them, shigaraki replied that he wanted to destroy all might and everything else he didn't like.

chō asked kurogiri for some orange juice. as much as she wanted to listen in, it was starting to get boring for her.

"I was foolish to be interested. you're the type of person I hate the most", stain said, glaring at shigaraki.

shigaraki was confused. stain was pulling out his sword as kurogiri suddenly asked the t.v if this was okay to continue.

chō immediately whipped her head back to the t.v. "woah! since when were you here??", she asked.

"long enough to know you bought tomura an all night poster board so that he could disintegrate it", the t.v responded.

chō lightly laughed. "you're funny, t.v man".

"he needs to learn and grow on his own. we can't give him the answer. this is what it means to educate", the man said from the t.v.

without another second, shigaraki was pinned down to the floor by stain's swords and there was a visible cut on kurogiri and chō's arm.

"bruh! what did I even do to you?!", chō asked as she tried to stop the bleeding. but, her body couldn't move.

"oww...this hurts", shigaraki said as he told kurogiri to warp stain away. however, just like chō, kurogiri's body couldn't move.

"this society is filled with fake heroes. where the word itself has lost it's true meaning", stain started to say.

and just as stain was about to cut off the hand on shigaraki's face, shigaraki touched the sword, easily disintegrating it.

shigaraki then started grinning widely, making stain shudder and move back. after scratching his neck and a few more exchanges between them, a portal was opened, as kurogiri was able to move again.

"well, hope to see you again!!", chō said as he watched stain go back to hosu.

stain just clicked his tongue as he walked through the portal. shigaraki pulled chō's wrist, bringing her along.

they arrived at the top of a random building. stain went off to do whatever he does in alleyways while chō just waved goodbye.

"kurogiri, bring out the nomus", shigaraki commanded.

"nomus??", chō looked at shigaraki confused.

shigaraki ignored chō's question. "heal me", he demanded.

sighing, chō did as she was told. she went over to shigaraki and healed his shoulder and hand. then walking over to kurogiri, she healed his arm.

there were 6 nomus currently standing in front of chō. a normal person would definitely be scared out of her wits, but then again, who said she was normal.

"so these are called nomus!!", chō stared in amazement.

she waved her hand in front of them, wondering it it'd bite her. not to her surprise, they didn't. they looked like blockheads and they acted like one.

"they won't do anything unless I give it a command", shigaraki said. and just as he spoke, he demonstrated by telling all 6 of them to wreck havoc in the city.

some flew away while others just jumped off the tall building. fires were started as the nomus killed everyone and anyone in their sight.

"why haven't you healed yourself yet, ms. chō?", kurogiri asked, as the girl was indeed still bleeding.

"oh! my quirk only works on others so...", chō scratched the back of her head as she gave out an awkward chuckle.

"in that case, let me warp you back to the bar so that you can clean up", kurogiri said as he opened up a portal.

chō thanked him as she quickly went back to the bar in one step. once the portal closed, chō tried her best to wrap her injured arm. it wasn't that bad but it still needed a bit of treatment.

tired, she went back upstairs into her room. she saw emi and walked over to her.

"I'm back, emi", chō said as she petted the black cat.

the cat meowed in response. to which chō just smiled back.

she decided to take a shower first before sleeping. slipping into the warm water, she hissed in pain when it touched her new wound.

once she was done, she dried her hair with a blow dryer. chō brushed her teeth and turned on the news.

not to her surprise, it was all about how hosu city was getting destroyed by nomus and the hero killer, stain.

pro heroes were everywhere, rescuing people to the best of their abilities.

chō turned off the t.v as she yawned. she went back to her room and picked emi up, patting her soft fur.

she took some medicine, as her usual night routine.

chō then slowly fell asleep, not even feeling the slightest guilt that people were out dying while she was here, sleeping in peace.