•𝕔𝕙. 𝟙𝟙: 𝕟𝕒𝕚𝕝 𝕡𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• CHŌ was currently shopping with kurogiri's wallet

•*•*• CHŌ was currently shopping with kurogiri's wallet. she obviously didn't tell him as that'd spoil the fun.

she was looking around walgreens, picking out some face masks and nail polish. tonight she was going to have a girls' night with toga and magne. she couldn't be more excited.

she also bought some snacks, including chips, chocolates, candies, and a roasted chicken.

"I'm back!!", chō exclaimed as she had bags of things. most of the league was out recruiting members, so only a few responded.

"what'd you get?", dabi asked.

"snacks, nail polish, and face masks!!", chō excitedly exclaimed.

"can I have some?", dabi asked.

"sure! what color would you like?", chō asked.

dabi looked confused at the girl. did she think he was about to put on nail polish?

"I think black would look good on you! or dark purple...", chō said to herself. "can I paint your nails, dabi??"

dabi looked at the girl like she was crazy. "why the hell would I let you do that?"

"you'd look like an even cooler person!!", chō responded with pleading eyes.

dabi sighed. "fine", he grunted.

chō took dabi's hand in hers. she shook the nail polish and first applied a base coat to his nails. they were short so there wasn't as much surface that needed to be covered.

once the base coat dried, she started brushing the color black on his nails. she was so concentrated that she didn't even see or hear shigaraki and kurogiri enter the room.

"what are you doing, ms. chō?", kurogiri asked.

chō sighed as she pretended to wipe her sweat from her forehead.

"I'm painting dabi's nails! to make him look more pretty, you know?", chō exclaimed with a smile. she blew on dabi's nails, hoping that they'd dry faster.

shigaraki looked annoyed. for some reason, he wanted to be in dabi's position. maybe not the nail painting part, but definitely there.

chō caught shigaraki staring and asked, "would you like your nails painted too, tomura?"

shigaraki jolted back to reality. he just nodded his head, not exactly knowing what the girl had said. he saw her smile and pull his wrist to the only furniture in the building, the sofa.

he was sat down next to dabi, who just gave him a shit-eating grin.

"what?", shigaraki asked, glaring at dabi.

"nothing", dabi casually said as he looked at chō, who was currently applying the base coat to shigaraki's nails.

while she waited for shigaraki's to dry, she finished dabi's off with a top coat.

"aww you look so good with them!!!", chō fangirled. she held dabi's hands, admiring her own work.

"are you gonna finish mine or not?", shigaraki growled, annoyed that chō was paying more attention to that burnt crisp of a human.

"oh sorry!! anyways, you're good to go dabi! go show off your edginess", chō said with a thumbs up.

chō was then left alone with shigaraki, who was getting his nails also painted black. she blew on his nails, hoping it'd dry faster.

once they dried, chō smiled at them. they were indeed very pretty.

"well? how'd I do?", she asked.

shigaraki just scowled. "fine".

chō smiled at him and patted his hair. she always wondered what shigaraki did with the hair clips she gave him. he probably threw them away, is what she thought.

"you look pretty too, tomu", chō said, using her nickname for him.

shigaraki suddenly felt his cheeks warm up a bit. he wondered if he was getting sick from all the dust. his heart was also racing a bit. it made him wonder if he was having a heart attack.

he decided the best way to take care of his problem was to leave. and so he got up and left, without saying anything.

★彡 healer 彡★

"so he just got up and left?!", toga asked shocked.

"mhm! I don't know if I did something wrong....maybe he didn't like the color...", chō pouted.

magne just patted her back. "don't worry about it!! I'm sure he liked it", magne said.

"yeah yeah!!", toga exclaimed, punching her fists into the air.

the girls were all currently on their futons. kurogiri had bought temporary futons, blankets, and pillows so that they could at least have somewhere to sleep.

emi meowed.

"awwww I know emi! black is just such a beautiful color!! it reminds me of the dark sky that's filled with stars", chō rambled.

"why do you like stars so much? you always get star hair clips too", toga wondered.

"it's because despite me being named after a star, I feel so plain and normal. like I don't shine as bright as the others. but despite that, stars are always shining no matter what. so even if I don't shine as bright, I'm still shining, you know?", chō tried explaining.

toga and magne just nodded their heads, continuing to apply the green face masks. the three of them looked like aliens. but that didn't matter as they were having fun.

chō brought out the snacks, tearing the roasted chicken into small pieces so that emi could eat.

they haven't exactly been able to shower so they were stuck in their clothes. chō still had on shigaraki's hoodie.

and it was warm and comfy. whenever she slept with it on, it felt as if he was wrapping his arms around him.

but obviously, that's just a silly thing to think of. right?

 right?