•𝕔𝕙. 𝟙𝟟: 𝕝𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘•

•*•*• SHIGARAKI and chō weren't sure what they were

•*•*• SHIGARAKI and chō weren't sure what they were. they had kissed, and that was it. they weren't dating, but there was an unspoken agreement that they somewhat belonged to each other.

they didn't mind not having a title, especially shigaraki. his current #1 goal was to destroy the symbol of peace and everything he didn't like. and he knew chō would understand.

so why was he currently laying on her lap instead of planning his next steps? he didn't even know himself. she offered and he gave in to his desires.

chō stroked his soft blue hair. it was indeed getting quite long. her slim fingers combed through any tangled knots, occasionally accidentally pulling hair out.

shigaraki had his eyes closed. chō was sitting on the couch so she could be comfortable too.

chō would occasionally trace her nimble fingers across shigaraki's face. she explored every line, every crevice, every scar that he had.

he became very self conscious, no matter the amount of times she reassured him.

chō hunched over and was towering over shigaraki's face. she whispered to him, "I love everything about you".

although they haven't confessed to each other yet, it was shown through actions more than words.

chō leaned in close, making shigaraki open his eyes. he would've moved away on reflex if it weren't for chō holding his face.

she was gently caressing his cheeks. she leaned down and kissed the scar on his lips, then the one across his eye.

"I'm so jealous of whoever will be getting to see your face", chō joked with a light chuckle.

"what do you mean?", shigaraki asked, not understanding her comment. if she wanted, she could see his face anytime. perhaps she wanted him to wear father less often?

"mm, nothing", chō said, giving a quick kiss to shigaraki's chapped lips.

shigaraki thought for a while. maybe...it was time to tell her.

"if y'all are gonna fuck can y'all go somewhere else?", dabi said as he entered the base.

"we're not dabi! and even if we were, you just totally ruined the moment", chō jokingly pouted.

shigaraki turned his head towards dabi, who was smirking.

'fucking prick'.

shigaraki growled and sat up. he hated when people disturbed him. he was about to tell her about himself when dabi just waltzed in.

"anyways, I'll see you later at the rooftop yeah? imma go get some food", chō said as she skipped out.

"you're getting soft boss. it better not interfere with the plans", dabi reminded.